Legal Forums are hiding?

Yeah, I know they are supposed to be moving, but I can’t get them at either the new or old location, only through the “site map” at the bottom of the page.

On the home page of forumosa.com, there’s a Legal Forums heading, but no forums listed below it. Clicking the “Legal Forums” name takes me to the “Legal Forums” page but it again doesn’t have any forums listed. Ditto for legal.forumosa.com/

However if I scroll down to the bottom of each page on the site map the forums in the legal section show up and I can access them fine.

What’s wrong?

Yes they are hiding

[quote]On the home page of forumosa.com, there’s a Legal Forums heading, but no forums listed below it.[/quote]Try clicking on the little ‘+’ to the left of that heading, That should show them.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Yes they are hiding
Try clicking on the little ‘+’ to the left of that heading, That should show them.[/quote]

Doesn’t work in Mozilla or Netscape apparently, only in Internet Exploder. Sigh.

Sorry about this, jlick. FWIW, I’m looking to add little 24/7 search links for each of the Legal Forums, just for you. I can’t make the changes to the main forum pages at the moment, but hop over to the front now (http://forumosa.com) and have a look at the bottom of the page site map. Expect this tonight or tomorrow