Legalize a Birth Certification issued in Taiwan?


I am Venezuelan, married with a Taiwanese, and have a daughter born in Taiwan.

By Venezuela’s Law, my daughter, has right to be consider as Venezuelan-born, so only need to register her in the closest consulate (Hong Kong). Venezuela government doesn’t recognize Taiwan

The point is how can legalize a Taiwan Document in order to be valid in Hong Kong?,

I know can bring it up to MOFA and then to Taiwan representative in Hong Kong to legalize it, but still is not valid in HK, should legalize their signature, How can do it?, Hong Kong Court?, as I know they only apostille Hong Kong Official Documents.

Any idea?, thanks in advance.