Lennox Lewis vs. Iron Mike Tyson

Lewis or Tyson? Tips please. I’ll start by saying this should be an absolute ripper. But I’m tipping Lewis will make this week the Poms most successful in sport since the late 1800’s, when they strung a couple of tests together against our cricketers.

I’m in Lewis’ corner , because I think he’s a superior athlete, a superior human being, and because he sat next to my sister in history class when he attended high school in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada! To this day, I still regret that they never fell in love, married and had kids. What a cool brother-in-law he would have made… ~sigh~

Tyson’s just an animal.

Iron Mike will knockout Lennox the pretender Lewis in about the 4th or 5th round. Lewis is a loser, with a terrible accent and doesn’t deserve to be champion. Just my thoughts. Go Iron Mike

I hope Mike Tyson beats his A$$.

Poor Iron Mike was whipped. Did you see the press conference after the match? Tyson was practically begging Lewis for another shot. Thanking him for the $$$. Ah well, at least he behaved though. Not a bad fight all the same.

quote:
Originally posted by horny horn: Iron Mike will knockout Lennox the pretender Lewis in about the 4th or 5th round. Lewis is a loser, with a terrible accent and doesn't deserve to be champion.
Yeah, Iron Mike seemed to have a bit of iron deficiency today, eh? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
quote:
Originally posted by Gao Xian: I hope Mike Tyson beats his A$$.
He didn't even come close. Mike Tyson, the convicted rapist, criminal, ear-biter, thug, vicious animal, no-talent boxer is finished - washed up. Despite the millions of dollars he's earned in the past, he needed this fight to ward off imminent bankruptcy. I hope he has a conservative financial planner, because he's going to need to make this money last for a long time. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/hip-o-dude.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/hip-o-dude.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/hip-o-dude.gif[/img]

What are you talking about? With his credentials he’d be a great talk-show host!

Tyson you hack. You don’t deserve another shot. Go and fight someone around your standard. Try Aussie Joe Bugner.

The odd thing to me was that Tyson didn’t seem to be in shape physically for the fight. He said after the match that he really needed two more fights before he would have been ready for Lewis, but it looked more like he could have used a lot more time on the stationary bike.
Surely these people train?