Lesbian Hang-outs in Taipei?

[quote=“Battery9”]Lezsmeeting’s most recent party…next one is 12/31.

you can see my shoes:)
youtube.com/user/lezsmeeting … 5GVPCYbF88[/quote]

I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. I think I meet the criteria to attend right?

[quote=“Satellite TV Jr”][quote=“Battery9”]Lezsmeeting’s most recent party…next one is 12/31.

I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. I think I meet the criteria to attend right?[/quote]

Sounds more like you are a in a Smurf’s body.

[quote=“Chaon”][quote=“Satellite TV Jr”][quote=“Battery9”]Lezsmeeting’s most recent party…next one is 12/31.

I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. I think I meet the criteria to attend right?[/quote]

Sounds more like you are a in a Smurf’s body.[/quote]

Semantics. Still a lesbian so i think i should be able to go.

[quote=“Satellite TV Jr”][quote=“Battery9”]Lezsmeeting’s most recent party…next one is 12/31.

I’ve been trying that line for years, never worked.

Hello Im a lesbian from California, USA here in Taipei, Taiwan trying to get into the lesbian/gay scene. Does anyone have any hot spots/bars that are cool to check out? Or maybe if you have time to meet up and hang out sometime?

Welcome to forumosa. Wish I had better advice about where you should go, but this thread might help: [url]LGBTQ friendlies

I’m on it:)

I don’t know about any bars but I’ve heard Love Boat http://www.lesloveboat.com/blog/ would be a good place to get info on what’s going on in Taipei.

Hello all! I have been in Taipei for a little while but haven’t had much of a chance to check out any bars/clubs, both because I’m not sure where to go and I’m not crazy about the idea of going by myself. Any recommendations?

I will most probably go to Taboo next Saturday night if you would like to check it out. NT500 if you’re a girl, open bar and they throw STRONG drinks. The usual club type music, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry etc.

Yeah, that sounds great. Is there a dress code or anything? I’m a student and don’t have much in the way of nice clothes here in Taiwan…

must.not.go.out.this.weekend.

argh!

would love to join you on another occasion though! have fun!

Have you been going out a lot? Any suggestions for cool places?

I’ve been to the Loveboat and GinGin’s and they’re both pretty awesome. That has been the extent of my limited interaction with the lesbian community here in Taipei, though.

naa, no dress code, just no open shoes because it can get pretty busy.

Great! That’s what I like to hear!

ok, so it seems like a couple of us are def going on Saturday, so just come jump on the waiguorens.

Hey, do you have a specific time in mind for tonight? Also…where exactly is Taboo?

we usually go between 11.30 and 12. It’s Jianguo North Road Sec 2 no 90. Bit late now though:)

Hey, sorry I didn’t make it out the other night. Did anybody end up going to Taboo?

Let me know if you go again soon!

I have a feeling I may end up there on Saturday. Not sure though. I also have a feeling I may not leave my home till March. Living on a mountain during winter isn’t cool.