"Let Freedom Flourish"

I’d suggest then that you try living in a country with a 20 - 35 percent unemployment rate and try your hand there.

These people are not doing anything that many of the other foriegners are doing here, working and sending money back home.

Without their support their own relatives would be even worse off. Your economics opinion is flawed.

One of my uncle’s companies has over 2000 Phillipino servants for workers and yes, the commissions that oversee those migrant workers is undoubtably corrupt and unsavory. I can understand where some of this stems from. I also applaud EOD’s attempts to bring this to light. If anything we must quell such problems immediately and quickly lest it begins to rot the image of Taiwanese.

I say if there’s a problem, lets not call it small. Admit it and solve it now. Waiting and covering it up is something the CCP would do, not me.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but if Taiwanese men were not making a lot of trips to prostitutes then there would not be so many prostitutes available here. Of course it is possible that a small number of men visiting prostitutes extremely often accounts for the number of prostitutes but somehow that seems unlikely.

Don’t be so silly Bob. Those thousands of prostitutes make their living solely off fat hairy foreign barbarians and Japanese preverts. They don’t rely on Taiwanese for patrons at all, at all!

I hate to be the one to break it to you but if Taiwanese men were not making a lot of trips to prostitutes then there would not be so many prostitutes available here. Of course it is possible that a small number of men visiting prostitutes extremely often accounts for the number of prostitutes but somehow that seems unlikely.[/quote]

I’m not going to deny that in China, Taiwanese businessmen are whore magnets, even their relatives, speaking from personal experience.

Its just foul that local businesses deem it so easy to pimp out so many Chinese women, and its even degrading to them. Why are these women willing to whore themselves out? Personally I find them disguisting. Mass prostitution is a sign of a poor country desperate for money.

What about foriegn businessmen in the USA using American prositutes?

would call that free enterprise.