Let Jane Share You How To Send And Receive Items At 7-11 In Taiwan

I hereby declare if a poster in this thread’s Chinese is better than her English, then said person may criticise. :slight_smile:

我的中文絕對比他的英文好 :wink:

3 Likes

She did caveat

"Hi, I’m Jane, a Taiwanese student.

My English isn’t great, but I really wanna help you…"

1 Like

Well, I have on occasion been told that I need help. Maybe I should get in touch.

I read through her page and went to her Facebook and…though I really wanna, simply can’t find the snark. It’s a young girl who has put out more information by herself in a year in English to help people than the gov’t, all banks and pretty much every service designed to ‘help foreigners’ have ever done.

11 Likes

Everybody. It’s in the textbooks, as far as I can tell.

Definitely 10 for the effort, she really spent a lot of time on her project. The…“writing style” can be improved, but I do appreciate what she’s doing.

1 Like

An admirable endeavor but it may be misguided given her English level. She’s just adding to the morass of bad English out there.

I like her not great English, and I think she may like this thread.

2 Likes

But for the love of god it shouldn’t be in the textbooks. Those textbooks are written by the same people who believe American is a language.

1 Like

The CIA, man!!!

I didn’t say it was right. Just saying what is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed. I found some interesting things on her page.
For example, I didn’t know about the easy card app. Good info!

I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but the site is likely full of cloaked affiliate links, along with more obvious ads. She’s probably an ambitious content marketer, so good on her for pushing through the language barrier.

1 Like

Or maybe it’s a yoga pant wearing begpacker
that’s found an income stream masquerading as an adorable Chinese girl.

FIFY :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t see gender

I’m guessing you got bad grades in French and Spanish…

Maybe only hears it but doesn’t see it.

That was a different time, we were different people.