Let’s Talk About Bloomberg

Twice as authoritarian as Sanders or Warren? I don’t think that’s possible?

1 Like

The problem with Mike and Bernie is they say what all the others are thinking but dare not admit.

The other problem is they’re not establishment. I have a feeling these two things are connected. The in group are tight lipped because they have much to lose.

Bloomberg wouldn’t have stepped in without a nod from the establishment. Biden was supposed to be competitive enough, Warren splitting the Bernie vote and you can go down the list, but the strategy was always to defeat Sanders. Bloomberg got recruited as a last minute firewall which imploded on the debate stage.

So Democrat (the public) are coalescing around Bernie and the establishment are freaking out. So I expect Democrat supporters to continue to build support for Bernie, will the rest of the Democrat politicians and MSM increase their freak out level? That’s something I am interested to see.

Bloomberg’s establishment status is iffy at best. That stuff he said about capitalism reminded everyone that he was a Republican not too long ago.

It also revealed that he’s fallen behind on the purity spiral.

Bloomberg reminds me a bit of Berlusconi.

He’s paying $2500 a month for ‘influencers’ on social media to tell their friends what a great guy he is. Apparently they don’t do much checking after, so some people are taking the money and later posting that they got paid to say it and actually support someone else.