Let's hear it for Medway! Ex U.S. Pres rejected

heraldsun.news.com.au/common … 22,00.html

Nobody gets an exception at this place, gotta admire someone who won’t give in no matter who you are. :wink:

[quote=“redandy”]http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18260795^20322,00.html

Nobody gets an exception at this place, gotta admire someone who won’t give in no matter who you are. :wink:[/quote]

Did you even read the article? They said had they known it was actually Bill Clinton who wanted to play they would have of course made an exception and let him play. At least Bill’s people aren’t pressuring golf courses to let him play; he amicably goes to a nearby golf course to get his links on.

Yes I read the article, I was being facetious, as I thought was implied by the wink. Don’t you find it at least a little humorous that Clinton calls up a golf course and they basically tell him we’re busy today?

Would you tell him that you were busy even if it wasn’t? I think that would be even more humorous.

Did you see in 1996, Iraq Attack Scrubbed for Clinton Golf Game? Now that is really funny…

Nice link, I’ll have to remember to take Bill off my golf buddies list, wouldn’t want to get involved in any scandals.