Let's make Forumosa easier to use

I’m sure that many other posters will agree with me that Forumosa is a bit confusing sometimes. Too many things, too many topics, too many users. I propose to simplify it a bit.

For example, some users do not need so many accounts. Let’s just merge their clones in order to make conversations easier to follow:

2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Does this mean @mad_masala and @Dr_Milker will also finally be merged into one account?

3 Likes

Hate to break it to you. I only have one live account and it is ChewDawg. If Admin could give ChewDawg10 years of extra service (for Chewycorns), I`d be happy. But Dawud and DrewCutz? Not moi.

As I was saying… hate to break it to you, but I’m NOT @DrewCutz

EDIT: Oh shit! Forgot to switch accounts!!! :sob:

9 Likes

Who the hell is Headhoncho II, why the hell did he steal Headhoncho I’s thunder , I want a word with that guy. That’s just not kosher.

3 Likes

Ibis is not me. Ibis2k12 was my old account but i lost access to it when the forum changed so i created this one with a different email address, but the account Ibis with no numbers/letters is a different user.

Hey, don’t make me bunk with that creep!

I’m Brian. And so is my wife.

5 Likes

Sorry, I’m not Brian it…

3 Likes

Sorry but @tempogain and @Gain are two different ppl.

Didn’t @mad_masala used to be Jesus or something ridiculous?

I bet he’s also that greenocelot weirdo who kept reporting back here whenever a 7/11 clerk smiled at him.

2 Likes

My conspiracy theory is that gain and tempo gain are the same person. Gain is used to say what tempogain can’t say as a mod.

11 Likes

It’s a fun theory, but I’ve been banned 3 times by him.

2 Likes

I thought that was funny though …:joy:

1 Like

What does that prove?

5 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think so. MM’s English is much better than that guy’s.

4 Likes