Let's talk about impeachment

to have turned liberals from anti-corporatist pacifists into bloodthirsty authoritarians supporting a coup

Brains really are melting, aren’t they? :sweat_smile:

Imagine a coup to overthrow the guy you voted for, before he was even inaugurated. Next level thinking here.

1 Like

That happens when you keep the tinfoil hat on for to long.

Lindsey is still Donny’s lapdog! I guess he gets unlimited free green fees at Trump golf courses and audiences at Mar-a-Lago. Perhaps an apartment at the future Trump Tower Moscow?

Lindsey was never Trumps lapdog, he was John McCains lapdog. Guy was fully a part of trying to take Trump out before he got in the White House, held phoney show trials and pretended to be Trumps bestest friend.

Everybody knew, now looks like the Republicans thought they could kick Trump to the curb and all his supporters would come crawling back, except it’s the Republican politicians that might get kicked to the curb, he was on Hannity the other day looked like he was about to cry.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1349377321099292673

1 Like

Oh yeah, that just reminded me of when Kathy Griffin held up Trump’s bloodied decapitated head. It’s pretty horrific, I wouldn’t post it here. She apologized and then around the time of the first impeachment she took it back, I think even reposted it.

So uh… yeah I guess she still has Twitter right? Interesting. 2 million followers…

Lapdog Lindsey, cute name.

1 Like

Yurp. I kept seeing him on Fox Business with Maria B, who kept asking when when when is the Right going to push back…oh, soon, soon…never happened.

“watch this space” was a favorite, got so old and boring that for a long time whenever people saw his face people would just say “fuck off already Lindsey”!

You can fixate on Kathy Griffin if you like, or perhaps what an underpass hobo tweets as an example of poor behavior to engage in whataboutism to defend abhorrent elected officials.

Just like Republicans desperately flailing are!

They should make the Kathy Griffin image a permanent exhibit at Madam Tussauds, chamber of horrors.

He was originally McCain’s lapdog, then became Trump’s for the last three years- there’s a reason why they call him “pilotfish”. He was whining that Trump shouldn’t be impeached today.
He was right, back in 2016 when he called Trump a “racist xenophobic religious bigot”. (You’re not going to make me go back and unearth all those videos of Lindsay slobbering over Trump’s shoes?)

Of course not, I know he was doing that (our opinions differ in that I think he was being a two faced toad and you think he was a sincere lapdog) . I think out of the Senate Republicans there may be about 10 who actually liked anything about Trump the rest of them would have been all too happy to push Trump off a cliff given the chance.

Yes I think the decapitated head photo is a fair data point for the type of reckless and unrelenting attacks that were coordinated towards Trump and his supporters - for 5 straight years.

let’s all play “who’s the biggest victim”

1 Like

Not a victim game - just pointing out the facts.
It would be way too easy to conclude that Trump, Melania, his children, and his supporters were the targets of the worst attacks that celebrities, mainstream media, and social media have ever perpetrated. See the Objectivity and Bias in the Media thread (many data points). Also see every single piece of media since 2015 primaries up to now.

so is trump the most strong and stable genius or the victim of relentless bullying and we should all feel sorry for him? why would anyone do that to poor donald? surely he hasn’t earned a reputation that would make people think ill of him :thinking:

1 Like

I have not looked at this, but someone posted the link:

That would indicate it had nothing to do with Trump’s so called ‘speech’.
And I saw that those who started the thing off going past the barriers were not even present when Trump made his speech. It would have been impossible given where he was and where they were at the time.

Let’s just forget the last four years. And debate about figurative and literate speech. That’s what right-wingers like to do. Thousands of people heard Trump’s call for the march to Washington but of course it was only meant figuratively…

Yeah, so just let the culprits off the hook. That is not the way justice works.