Let's talk about Trump

I doubt the presidential leash will ever be that long again.

Itā€™s not a Presidential leash, itā€™s a leash on the bureaucrats than run the system.

What President will ever question the deep state again knowing doing so will result in their annihilation at the hands of the deep state?

I saw a Biden rally today, drew all of 80 people. My cat can draw a larger crowd and pretty sure its more cognitive. If the USA wantā€™s to run itā€™s country with a permanent communist like structure, go for it. Then people can vote for their favorite stuffed animal for president.

Prove it.

Told you, cute cat.

Actually took a couple of months for the white guy to feel comfortable with touching, I think he was over petted before we got him, but ok now. Always was affectionate, but being touched was something I gave a distance to until I knew he wanted affection.

1 Like

Send that bit of wisdom to the Biden campaign. :smoker:

1 Like

That catā€™s wearing blackface.

:smoker:

What an ass.

2 Likes

A big, swinging one.

The second time (iirc) that heā€™s taken a public swipe at someone who served.

How vile does this man have to be for his support to realize they are in a unhealthy codependant relationship with someone whoā€™s sick?

1 Like

People arenā€™t voting for him because he is an excellent moral leader, nor are the people who support him going to be bothered by a joke. When are people going to get this? They already threw racist and a lot worse at him.

Why people will vote for him
Jobs
Economy
Lower Taxes

As Machiavelli said, you can kill someoneā€™s family and one day they will forgive you. You take a personā€™s money, they will never forgive you.

I think the sooner the other side realizes this, the better the candidate they can finally field. This Trump is such a awful hurtful dick that says means things method is a loser.

Trump made the comments during a two-hour long campaign rally in Battle Creek which began as the House was voting to impeach him. He implied that Debbie Dingell, whoā€™s held her husbandā€™s seat in Michigan since 2014, was ungrateful for coming out in favor of his impeachment.

ā€œDebbie Dingell, thatā€™s a real beauty,ā€ Trump told the crowd, noting that heā€™d ordered flags lowered after her husband died. John Dingell had been the longest serving member of Congress, serving for 59 years.

Trump said he gave Dingell an ā€œA-plusā€ memorial.

ā€œI gave him everything. I donā€™t want anything. I donā€™t need anything for anything,ā€ Trump said. "She calls me up: ā€˜Itā€™s the nicest thing thatā€™s ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. Heā€™s looking down. Heā€™d be so thrilled. Thank you so much, sir.ā€™ I said, ā€˜Thatā€™s OK, donā€™t worry about it.ā€™

ā€œMaybe heā€™s looking up, I donā€™t know. I donā€™t know. Maybe,ā€ Trump said to loud laughs and groans. ā€œBut letā€™s assume heā€™s looking down.ā€

Trump said we wouldnā€™t go further into their conversation ā€œbecause itā€™s not fair to do that,ā€ but he said: ā€œIt was the most profuse thank you that you could ever get. On a scale of 1 to 10, it was a 10, OK?ā€

Heā€™s testing the fences. Heā€™s a buffoon, a comedian, right? Or he isnā€™t. Heā€™s POTUS and therefore unworthyā€¦or itā€™s different because heā€™s performing? Meh. Iā€™ve seen worse here. :idunno:

Imagine what heā€™ll say when Charlie Rangle kicks it. :smoker:

I guess I have to remind you

What would you like him to say about Rangle when he passes. Nevermindā€¦I can assume :smirk:

A joke? Okay, again the average person makes a crass statement like that I bet youā€™d call them a douche but he gets a pass?

Mā€™kay

Edit: you also seem to forget that one of Trumpā€™s duties is the be Commander in Chief. So this ā€œjokeā€ shows how much respect he has for the armed services and those who have and are serving.

Itā€™s not about me. Rangle was a real life confidence man. Trump might praise him for staying in power so long and doing so little.

Sure. Iā€™m ok with calling him a dick about it. That doesnā€™t change the fact that the democrats are fielding awful candidates and proposing stupid policies like free tuition. We can talk about Trumps character all day. Being a dick and douche is not enough for me to overlook policy.

I did not. This has nothing to do with the military and his command as the commander in chief.

This has everything to do and then some with him being a CIC. Ask someone whoā€™s served or currently serving.

Lucky we have @jdsmith here. You offended bro?