Let's talk about Trump

For him, it’s going to get hotter, no air-con in hell as far as I know.

Hell doesn’t exist.

That’s like your opinion, man.

Btw., thanks for showing that intelligent people don’t defend Trump’s stupidity. :+1:

1 Like

I agree with him that it’s going to get cooler (on several different timelines).

Will it get cooler during the next 50 years?

That timeline is hard to predict. Possibly, but probably not likely.

Then you agreeing with him on that matter is kind of irrelevant, right? He just does not want to address climate change.

Things will continue to get hotter.

Trump hears things like “climate” and thinks natural variation which is why I mentioned seasons, but he is wrong to downplay or dismiss anthropogenic global warming.

He likes hot weather. That’s why he moved to Florida.

He’s probably not going to witness it himself, but Mar-el-Lago is going to get really wet if ocean levels continue to rise.

1 Like

This dude is in great company!

In contrast, Trump has an 83% negative rating, Xi has a 78% negative rating and Putin has a 73% negative rating.

The good old Bandwagon Logical Fallacy. Why do liberals always gravitate towards it?

He thinks you can inject ice into the body, probably, if things get really bad.

He said ‘herd mentality’ .

Either way, it’s mental

1 Like

He said both ‘herd mentality’ and ‘herd developed’, within 5 seconds of each other in the video, not that it matters.

It’s something completely different than herd immunity. Well, Trump followers have herd mentality, meeeehhe sheep.

Seasons are a right wing hoax.

its.science

That why the Obamas and Clintons live ocean side as well? Are they climate deniers too? I don’t see residents on Martha’s Vineyard heading for high ground.

2 Likes