Let's talk about Trump

Kanye. Elon. Trump.

-Tweet from Republican members of House Judiciary Committee, October 6.

I like Hitler-

Kanye West, December 1

:musical_note: Like birds of a feather
We flock together :notes:

To be fair, the House Republicans immediately deleted the tweet.

When Ye tweeted on October 8 that he wanted to go “death con 3 on THE JEWISH PEOPLE,” the House Judiciary GOP’s tweet stayed up.

Throughout October, as Ye claimed that a Jewish doctor had misdiagnosed his mental illness; repeated stereotypes about Jews controlling finance and the media; and refused to apologize for his remarks or disavow anti-Semitism, the tweet remained

Now we know what Republicans consider okay. Ordinary everyday antisemitism is fine, but praising Hitler goes a leetle too far, at least in public.

Since when did the prog left Squad become republican?

Where’s this tweet? I call bs.

This one deleted after Kanye’s Twitter rant.

sub-buzz-529-1669933829-33

Some more gems from Kanye’s rant:

At another point he said: “The Jewish media has made us feel like Nazis and Hitler have never offered us anything of value to the world.”

Jones offered little pushback, at one point saying that Ye, who has lost billions in corporate deals amid a spree of antisemitic remarks, was “going through a Jobian trial,” a reference to the biblical Book of Job.

Elsewhere, Ye claimed that “woke culture is controlled by the Zionist media,” and declared: “I do love Hitler. I do love the Zionists. I love everyone.” Jones interjected: “That’s a good T-shirt, ‘I Love Hitler.’ I’m joking.”

In a statement Thursday, the Republican Jewish Coalition called Ye, Fuentes and Jones “messengers of hate.”

“Conservatives who have mistakenly indulged Kanye West must make it clear that he is a pariah,” the group said. “Enough is Enough.”

Power line is calling Trump DOA after this post:

Let’s hope they’re right. They’ve been a bit ott since day 2016.

I guess it wasn’t on Fox News or The Wire, so of course you wouldn’t have noticed it.

1 Like

What’s wrong with what Trump said? Those are very reasonable questions. A referendum is the minimum in a situation like this where tech companies were shown to be colluding with the government, silencing and banning dissenting voices to produce an election result. This is literally what we see in the Twitter files, and other examples like the Expensify CEO infiltration of global company emails to spread anti Trump and pro Biden propaganda complete with threats of war, etc.

If voter intimidation is illegal, then what the hell do we call what the Democrats are doing which goes way above and beyond?

Eat me. I don’t watch TV news. And wtf is the wire? Maybe if you sourced your posts I wouldn’t have to ask.

3 Likes

Think about how you’d react to Hillary saying the same thing. Get it now?

Trump and the GOP blew the election by not going after mail in votes. They tried to slide back in and got caught sleeping.

Focus on issue at hand.

DNC forced corporations into collusion to rig the election against Trump. This is the definition of fascism when government bodies collude with businesses to shut down dissenting voices and silence people - or even infiltrate businesses through work emails. Election results are void - there needs to be a referendum to restore trust in US elections.

It did not help that Biden’s inauguration literally looked like a military coup. 65,000 national guard for “protection”, no civilians. 200,000 flags mysteriously at the ready fully expecting zero people to show up at Biden’s inauguration. By contrast Bush faced a way more violent Democrat crowd and there was no need to lockdown the entire city.

Don’t tell me what’s important to you and think I’ll agree that it’s automatically important to you. OK, That is fascist thinking. :wink:

Forced? No. They went quite willingly. Rigged? Oh stop. It’s amazing that a loaded term is so overused when dealing with the Don.

So the tens of millions who got their votes counted FOR Trump are void as well?

Focus on the issue at hand. You sound— well you know how you sound.

2 Likes

I am shocked. Just totally shocked.

The verdict came on the second day of deliberations following a trial in which the Trump Organization was accused of being complicit in a scheme by top executives to avoid paying personal income taxes on job perks such as rent-free apartments and luxury cars.

The conviction is a validation for New York prosecutors, who have spent three years investigating the former president and his businesses, though the penalties aren’t expected to be severe enough to jeopardize the future of Trump’s company.

As punishment, the Trump Organization could be fined up to $1.6 million — a relatively small amount for a company of its size, though the conviction might make some of its future deals more complicated. Sentencing is expected on Jan. 13, according to a release from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office.

who are the top executives?

Is the ACLU back?

Wow the comments :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

“angry pronoun people” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I found John Bolton to be one of the dumbest people in Government but, I am proud to say, I used him well. A total & unhinged WARMONGER, the red faced “boiler ready to explode” was one of those very stupid voices that got us into the Middle East quicksand. Seven Trillion Dollars, & Millions of deaths later, NOTHING! The good news is that I won big negotiations with this moron by my side. When I brought him into a room with hostile foreign leaders, they thought I was going to war, CONCEEDED ALL!

1 Like

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/02/22/georgia_grand_jury_foreperson_i_wanted_to_subpoena_trump_because_it_would_be_really_cool_an_awesome_moment.html

Georgia Grand Jury Foreperson: “No Major Plot Twists Waiting For You” When Trump 2020 Indictment Recommendations Are Released

1 Like

:smiley: I saw that, she would make a lousy poker player. Safe to say the jury recommended an indictment of Trump, so that’s one. Then there is the special prosecutor, another indictment perhaps for inciting an “insurrection” another one for mishandling classified documents.

I get a sense we might see a flooding of indictments in multiple locations.

Good. Fuck around, find out.

That is such a common expression stateside these days. Go figure.