Let's talk about Trump

That’s actually pretty funny. They never mince words when they’re talking about other people’s politics, ha.

This sums it up:
https://twitter.com/bpedaci/status/796205042802065409

Brian Pedaci ‏@bpedaci

BRITAIN: Brexit is the stupidest, most self-destructive act a country could undertake.
USA: Hold my beer.

That was pretty brave. I was expecting months of marketing campaign:“IF YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU’RE TRASH SCUM” to have a much stronger effects on voters, it turned out that people were more tired of the current situation than worried about being called deplorables.

3 Likes

Trump presidency, Republican senate, Republican house and by extension Republican leaning supreme court.

At some point I hope the Democrats stop with the name calling and start listening to what Republicans are saying because the name calling isn’t working out too well for them. If the media hadn’t been carrying Clinton this whole time, half a dozen other close states would have gone Republican too.

2 Likes

The name calling worked pretty well for two elections, but the effects, thankfully, seem to be wearing off.

1 Like

Republicans took name calling to a new level. The string of memes and new words and acronyms. Trump’s Twitter the king of name calling

Hilary lost the moment she decided to fight memes. You can’t fight memes, you can only enjoy them or become one. Trump became one, and won.

2 Likes

Seriously? The Democrat-controlled media (and a good part of the Republican-leaning media) was spewing anti-Trump bile 24 hours a day throughout the election cycle.

Hatred of everyday Americans has been the Democrat’s main theme for decades.

1 Like

At least when the Republicans, completely unchecked, drive America to ruin, I’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that I didn’t help it happen.

I’m going to be saying “I told you so” a lot.

Judging from my Facebook feed I’d say they’re still doing it, explaining how the US doomed themselves.

I liked that during CNN’s live coverage, talking about Clinton’s situation the host said:“Well, in order to turn things around WE need (this this and that)”. They’re not even trying to hide it.

1 Like

so what does this mean for taiwan? china invasion imminent?

No one knows for sure, but if China doesnt care about SEA and worldwide relations I guess this might be a good 4 years to try.

Sorry I’m late guys. What a day! Hell, what a thread! This one is even better than the Brexit thread. Damn though, how’s that Supreme Court looking or the media’s credibility? How about the liberal meltdowns all over social media? Wow! WHAT. A. DAY.

Dr_Milker: You got the first Pepe in. Well played, sir. You must be feeling very…

2 Likes

1 Like

One thing you can say about Trump and his extended family. They worked their asses off to get this win! Respect

1 Like

And, predictably, the left-wing violence and destruction begins…

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216420500-story

1 Like

I think working your ass off is the normal criteria for a presidential candidate. If should be BEFORE the campaign and after the campaign that counts though right.

Imagine if you tried to get a job with his campaign…anywhere!!’

When I get my job the other candidates are going to jail!
All the other candidates are crooked and stupid!
I’m going to do the best job EVER. TRUST ME.
I grab women’s pussies. Yeah I said it.

You wouldn’t even be let in the door.

1 Like

I’m still fascinated how the American voter saw past the fact that Trump was the original Birther dude! The conspiracy that Obama was a Kenyan Manchurian candidate.

The intellectual in me just can’t see past this flaw. I don’t give a horse’s ass about the pussy grabbing comments, the Wall, the Muslim ban, couldn’t care a less. But stupidity kills it for me.

Oh, and the climate denying, anti-abortion, gun loving, Evangelical sucking up to stuff too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But Trump wasn’t the original birther “dude.” That rumor was started by Hillary’s campaign in 2008.

It’s not stupidity, it’s a political dirty trick…the kind that the Democrats specialize in. Trump didn’t jump on the bandwagon until a bit later.

1 Like