Let's talk about Trump

Speaking specifically to him doing 6 States in a day, non stop rallies, his kids not sleeping in their own beds for months, in front of media nonstop, the whole family, even the little son, etc… respect

It’s this kind of bottom-of-the-barrel stupidity that turns me off the whole Trump “movement”. What a stupid statement

So I guess you feel the same way about the Clinton campaign? Seeing how they started the rumor?

1 Like

It is xenophobic

It’s this type of dyed in the wool fanaticism that the US ought to keep a vigilant eye on moving forward. Uncertain times

Here’s Dr.Milker, obviously an educated sane human being, but so poisoned by the last 2 year election cycle, that he can’t make heads or tails of such a basic simple item.

Congress must move swiftly to a new bill! POTUS position requires a masters or phd in the Sciences as a minimum requirement

Wow, thanks for the gratuitous personal insult. Notice I was keeping the discussion civil, and will continue to do so.

Patti Solis Doyle, Hillary’s 2008 campaign manager, admitted on Twitter that a campaign staffer was, in fact, responsible for circulating an e-mail that put forward the birther theory. It’s all there on the record.

1 Like

Playing the victim… I thought that was a Liberal thing?

It’s not about Clinton now. So remove her from the equation. See if you still love Prez Trump and his values. Actually in many cases we don’t know what they are, I’m not sure even if he knows what they are!
I doubt he’s capable to handle issues of any complexity. He doesn’t have time to learn even and has no experience in international diplomacy.
So I guess there’ll be a lot of other hands operating the levers in the background.
We shall see.

No, the liberal thing is to make up victims where they don’t exist, like you’re doing here.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quite true. I have some serious reservations about Trump. I don’t “love” him or his values. His election is a symptom of how corrupt and dysfunctional Washington has become. Nobody knows what’s coming next…we can only hope for the best.

1 Like

Hoping for the best isn’t a strategy.
Or what I learned from a Polish person recently

Hope is the mother of stupid.

I think Americans must have been so DESPERATE that this is ends up being the candidate for change. I thought Americans were PROUD people. You know MAN ON THE MOON proud.

Still let’s see where it brings us. I’m seriously worried about climate change, if he abandons climate control policies we could be heading to 4C plus. It’s not an academic problem.
It’s a real problem for all of us. Massive displacements of human populations and more wars.

2 Likes

Nice! Well played

Why, thank you. Insults followed by compliments. You remind me of one of my ex-girlfriends (that’s a compliment).

1 Like

Thanks man! :smile:

Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex would put it a bit more bluntly.

White liberal guilt does not compute. People not computing is very much a thing. Human, all too human.

1 Like

Heeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss baaaaaaaaack!
Roland how you holding out?
Today has been a whirlwind of a day

Those moon landings must have had a hell of a carbon footprint.

1 Like

keep cranking them out spamibot 2000. :joy:

Used to think a President should be a person one could respect. Now? Uh…

One person said it pretty good:
"The good news, Clinton didn’t win, the bad news? Trump did "

Didn’t like either candidate. Would’ve voted for anyone in my office instead of either of those candidates.

Can’t imagine Trump and Clinton were the best that America could come up with. Even Bush seems to have been better?

But then, Trump wanted the job. Let’s hope we don’t pay for it.

Far as I read, he has always had others shoulder his problems.

If he runs the country like he ran many of his failed businesses? Well.

The Clown in Chief is in Charge folks. At least relations with Russia will improve.

When all you have is HOPE…all you have is HOPE.

But looks like more Americans are just fed up with the Democrats then not ! The Democrats must be feeling like the KMT right about now.

They lost the Presidency, the House and the Senate. All three big columns of US power.