Let's talk about Trump

Lost cause theory will rise again!

Is that what Donnie wants?

I would pay 100 US dollars to watch Trump assemble a piece of Ikea furniture. And 100 US dollars more to record it.

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™d take any less than 10,000.

The guy has been building skyscrapers since he was a kid, perhaps better to stick with Stormy Daniels.

It would be like that video of kids assembling Ikea furniture on acid, except more violent and insane.

Havenā€™t seen that one. Do you have a link?

Damm, liberals have lost their minds. Sure, whatever you say.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/856TBCokG3U

Centrist, thank you.

Obviously a spoof, but I have no doubt itā€™s actually happened.

Iā€™m willing to buy it

That would explain a lot. :grin:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah, Donnie the Little Construction Worker. That would make a fun musical. :wall:

And mid-30ā€™s (his age when Trump Tower was built) is the new kidulthood? :roll: :grandpa:

Pity about Andyā€™s friend the other day, btwā€¦

At around 5:30 p.m. (EDT) on April 7, 2018, a 4-alarm fire broke out in a condominium in the towerā€™s 50th floor, killing a resident and injuring six firefighters. The cause of the blaze has not yet been released.[126] In a Twitter post, Trump attributed the fireā€™s limited damage to the buildingā€™s design.[127][128] The sole fatality was 67-year-old Todd Brassner, an art dealer known for his association with Andy Warhol, who had endured debilitating medical problems for several years.[129][130] Brassnerā€™s apartment, as well as the rest of the residential units in Trump Tower, did not contain sprinklers because the structure had been built before 1999, when the city passed a law requiring sprinklers in residential units;[130] Trump had lobbied against the proposal.[131]

I stand by my previous analysis: the ā€œsmall loan from my fatherā€ line is a lie, and heā€™s never had what used to be called a ā€œreal jobā€ in his life.

As for Stormy? Iā€™m not endorsing her for 2020, but sheā€™s not the brainless bimbo implied by your statement.

And although the kind of work sheā€™s done doesnā€™t make her a role model (despite Margaret Wenteā€™s recent spin), you canā€™t say itā€™s not labor-intensive. :2cents:

Hiring some random (possibly illegal) foreigner to assemble the furniture: $5
Hiring a ghostwriter to create Trump: The Art of Furniture Assembly: $4,995
Related business expenses (lunch with ghostwriter, publicity, trip to spa etc.): $5,000
Capital loss for tax purposes: $10,000

:whistle:

9999.98 USD to pay Russian prostitutes to pee on him.

0.02 USD for his Twitter account.

Me too!
Iā€™ve been building skyscrapers under the blanket since the age of about 13.

Heā€™s a genius. A very stable one.
Screenshot_20180413-215022

But I think some news outlets would disagree with how, like, really smart he is.
Screenshot_20180414-090805