Let's talk about Trump

1 Like

On the positive side, the White House rats are probably eating much better than the Baltimore ones.

1 Like

“Trump doesn’t stand a chance against Hillary, it would be a blood bath.”

“There’s no doubt at all that Sanders would beat Trump in a national election.”

lmao some posts from 4 years ago

This is the type of Crazy Hate Hysteria sweeping the Left and MSM today.

Any statement made by someone who’s name is followed byD-Calif has to be along those lines, otherwise it’s gulags time.

2 Likes

Otherwise, voters may start paying attention to the fact that she lives in a mansion outside of the poor district she represents.

2 Likes

It’s easy enough to read her statements and think she’s insane but I really do think people should listen to her…and remove no doubt.

“This president was eligible for impeachment long before this. We now have factual information about him attempting to engage the president of the Ukraine on getting dirt on Biden.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ZzSy1KXAQ

3 Likes

If he doesn’t lose in the next election both the USA and planet would painfully suffer consequences beyond comprehension, reason and logic.

Yes, it’s been a problem for a while now.

1 Like

This is actually a pretty good description of TDS. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Conservatives are cute when they try to be scientific. Just because you make up an acronym does not make your argument any more credible. Sounds like a defense mechanism to avoid talking about actual issues and policies. They don’t bend over backwards for the Mango Mussolini. They must have TDS :joy:

TDS is just as real as global warming and much more entertaining.

2 Likes

Funny Mueller and Comey are both Republicans. My how the Republicans will eat their own. Any one who disagrees with Trump must be a RINO or a Democrat, yet Comey did more to help Trump win in 2016 than Trump himself did.

Oh and Mueller did wrap up the investigation soon so I guess that prediction was just wrong.

(Not technically an acronym, either. But, whatever.)

Scientific is just a word. Winning is an actual thing.

1 Like

Barr came in and shut him down, Mueller had no intention of putting an end to it. But when it comes to predictions we all get things wrong from time to time.

Looking at things from a Repulican/Democrat perspective doesn’t help when both the Dem and Republican establishment look at things in terms of globalism rather than nationalist interests.

Washington is like an engine with many moving parts. Hillary it is true would have transitioned in just fine and the engine would have hummed and carried on like pure perfection. Trump on the other hand might not just upset the Washington engine but the global one too.

But that’s a discussion where people actually discuss the moving parts and not just play the tribal game of Democrats vs Republicans.

1 Like

Hilarious. Fortunately, Hillary was merely a Dem running for office (not even an officeholder at any level of gubmint).

Trump, on the other hand, is POTUS.

Shaking things up for the sake of creating chaos is not a virtue. The world and the US are not better off now than they were before. It’s a fucking mess and the ends do not justify the means.

1 Like

You must be so oppressed.

The US is much better off now. The Democrats are suffering from TDS, sure, but the rest of the nation is cruising to victory.

We Americans dodged a magnum when Hillary lost.

We all see what I want to see I suppose. Pretty hard to argue the world is more stable either. If Putin was most scared of Hillary winning, what does that tell you comrade? Or does the integrity of elections and actual facts in public discourse not matter anymore?