Let's talk about Trump's taxes.

The story they’re selling on CNN today is that the tax return was intentionally leaked by the Trump camp to show that he has, in fact, been paying taxes. Must be one of those right-wing conspiracy theories.

I think it’s not a crazy theory, though. It clearly shows:“CLIENT COPY”, so it was Trump’s own copy. If someone in his team leaked it, it could not have been planned as a way to hurt him because that file clears him of any accusation.

Seems a little too simple to me. Anyway, it’s just a theory until something substantial comes out.

That actually makes sense. But how would he know they’d be stupid enough to fall for it?

I’d love to hear The Donald announce: “I’ll release my tax returns when Obama releases his college transcripts.”

Here we go again!
Another one of your nonsense threads here.
I already started a thread where are trump’s tax returns

First we must see them, and after that, we can talk about it.

Let’s talk about Trump’s Russia connection instead.
How about that?

Your friend Richard Madcow showed them live, weren’t you watching? Or were you not interested because they proved the whole tax issue was blatantly false?

Taxes from 11 years ago?

Hey I was a virgin that long ago and you probably still wearing diapers.
Come on, you can’t be serious!

2005 was the most incriminated year because he allegedly used the previous losses to avoid taxes. Turns out he didn’t, nad paid just what he was supposed to. More than Obama, more than Sanders, more than MSNBC itself.

If you’ll follow the:'MAH TAX RETURNS" nonsense until you see everything for each year since he was born, then good luck. Stick to the Russian one, it sounds slightly less retarded. Not by a lot, though.

You sound retarded, may I point out to you!
I saw two pages in that Rachel clip. That’s not a full tax return.
The interesting part would be the returns up to his election and not 11 years ago.

Before calling people retarded, take a close look into the mirror.

Yeah, but that thread was silly. I gave you a chance to live it down, but…

Donald Trump compared to the Sun. Next level above Lightworker is the source of all light and life on Earth:

Let’s hope he manages finances better than Louis XIV did.

But still one rung below your Jesus-man, right?

The U S govt demands you file taxes but it doesn’t demand you make them public

The tax office has not come after trump because apparently he has been following existing tax laws

Fair or otherwise

I’m wondering if Koskinen still has his job because he’s got some dirt on the boss.

Talking about the Don’s 2005 tax return??? Come on. It may be a bit more relevant if we are talking about his 2015 return !

Great investigative journalism here. Surely something that the public needs to be informed about.

I don’t know, it was kinda obvious when he refused to release them years ago that he was hiding something. Either something to do with his success as a businessman, or patriotic duty as a taxpayer, or both. Anyone who still doesn’t see him as a fraud and grifter at this point probably never will. The clever ones have shifted from defending the indefensible Trump to going after the easier targets that are Joe Biden and the far left crazies

2 Likes

So far the tax revelations seem pretty uneventful. 6000 pages to work through, though.

3 Likes

The way people were going on I thought they expected to find the holy grail, or at least confirmation Trump was in cahoots with Putin.

1 Like