šŸ§‘ā€šŸ¤ā€šŸ§‘ Tourism - LGBTQ trips and tours

Are there Taiwan day trips or bus trips or holiday trips specifically for LGBTQ?

I guess you would get more info from facebook groups of them.

2 Likes

At the ceremony, Spartacus said that Taiwan was not only the first Asian country to legalize gay marriage, but also allowed same-sex couples to adopt children starting from 2023.

ā€œFrom the perspective of ordinary Germans, Thailand is undoubtedly the most popular tourist destination, but in terms of its gay-friendly and safe environment, Taiwan is the most suitable Asian country for LGBTQ people to visit,ā€ he [LGBTQ travel magazine editor] said.

I meanā€¦ to live, sure, maybe, but to visit as the ā€œbest LGBTQ trend destinationā€ (whatever that means)ā€¦ why?

Iā€™m not sure how relevant the gay marriage and same-sex adoption stuff are for tourists, and besides those things I would have thought that LGBTQ people want to do pretty much the same stuff as anyone else while on vacation, no?

I feel like Thailand would be way more fun for a trip, as it would be for the ā€œordinary Germansā€. Thailand has the food, the beaches, the weather, the cheap prices, etc.

Taiwan hasā€¦ errā€¦ you might occasionally see a married gay couple? What else?

Is it better in terms of finding people on Grindr? Iā€™ve had zero luck in Taiwan, itā€™s a desert. I had much better luck in the US.

Youā€™re asking the wrong person man. I havenā€™t had any luck on Grindr either, largely because I havenā€™t used it.

2 Likes

I recently went on a Virgin Voyager cruise which isnā€™t advertised as a gay cruise (and itā€™s a mixed crowd) but it was pretty camp and seemed to be gay themed even if most or the travellers were straight

We all know you think the US is the best country in every wayā€¦.

1 Like