Li Ao wears a V mask + sprays "tear gas" in legislature

I took some video off the TV. I’ll try to post it on YouTube.

I really hope they charge him for this. He clearly violated the human rights of the legislators and staff. People were showing the effects. He discharged his gas canister several times. What an unbelievable jerk that “man” is.

He also had a stun weapon with him. I wonder what he is implying by wearing a V mask. Is he suggesting that Taiwan’s government is so currupt and evil under CSB that we need terrorism to set things right?

[color=red]
C - R - A - Z - Y
A - S - S - H - O - L - E
[/color]

Edit: Here are video links:

1. youtube.com/watch?v=hoFifrwUfwk
  2. youtube.com/watch?v=g0vOYfO09pc
  3. youtube.com/watch?v=PRt-HcRreuM
  4. youtube.com/watch?v=bI3r55VI6g4

You can see the gas filling the room in the second clip.

wasn’t irishstu trying to buy a v mask for someone a few days ago? :astonished:

Isn’t there a new TP poster using the handle “v” :astonished:

Will someone ever have the bad taste to use Li Ao as a handle?

I added video links to the initial post above.

Good stuff, dearpeter. I like the commentary. :laughing:

HG

I saw the whole episode on TV yesterday afternoon. Soap opera stuff, mate. Most people there seem to ‘enjoy’ the attention, the drama, the suspense… the idiocity…

I guess negative attention is better than no attention at all?

What a joke! This country went from marshall law to no law in just a couple of years. Amazing!

yes, ac, i gave him the idea. my name comes from ‘v’ for ‘vendetta’ too- so watch out tattoo man- i don’t forget. ni dou bu zhi dao wo shenme shi hou yao suan zhang o :smiling_imp:

sprays tear gas in legislature? hehe. i might vote for him.

whatever next? james soong taking a dump? (he might as well he’s tried everything else)

The wife & I watched this on the “news” last night. Appalling.

Where’s a baseball bat wielding taxi driver when you need one?

Slightly humorous were the ‘legislators’ who continued to munch on their bin dangs while the aerosol was being repeatedly dispersed. Some were even chuckling. Do they have no idea how stupid this makes all of them look to the world?

I always wondered how they translated V’s famous “V” speech into Chinese, which has no “v” sound…

If someone were to read it allowed, they’d say “wee.”

It wasn’t tear gas. It was a small fire extinguisher filled with a gas. Isn’t that stuff called Halon or something?

I was wondering about that, because tear gas would not have made the other guys laugh. Halon isn’t environment-friendly and thus should not be used anymore, instead another agent like CO2, foam, dry powder etc. is now commonly used for fire extinguishers.

I was assuming it was Halon, but couldn’t be certain, as the enlarged picture of the device in a copy of “Swang-Bao” newspaper was still only big enough to clearly read “fire extinguisher”, the smaller print as to the contents was too unclear for my eyes to make out.

Maybe it comes out as Bandana.

Not tear gas? Hmmn. Maybe the DPP legislators were faking their reaction too.

I think Taiwan needs a law against dishonouring the country. Err, dishonouring the island.

never make it through the legislature.

never make it through the legislature.[/quote]

Right! They would most likely just start throwing chairs at each other, beating each other up, or simply start flag waving, banner sessions, whilst shouting illogical, or factually unbased and uneducated chants, that sound no more mature than first school children.

It would be nice for the people if a few corporate leaders would step down and run for the legislator, win, and take the pressure of the masses off these guys for a while, but the government is their natural enemy. Plus, they went to business school so they didn’t have to deal with people. They deal with customers and consumers.

never make it through the legislature.[/quote]

Right! They would most likely just start throwing chairs at each other, beating each other up, or simply start flag waving, banner sessions, whilst shouting illogical, or factually unbased and uneducated chants, that sound no more mature than first school children.[/quote]

My money’s on someone eating the bill . . . again.

HG