Life on the Buses 2019

How does the driver even see where he’s going? I mean the front windshield is all blocked.

That guy at top right has a pretty high give-a-f?ck ratio

1 Like

It’d be cool to take this bus as a tourist, take a photo of yourself on it and show all your friends how much of an indie-traveller you are…

1 Like

Double decker buses are pretty common in Singapore.

abt_memory_dennistridentIII2

2 Likes

i meant that not so far away, they have this crazy (over 100 year old) transport design that fits lots of people on buses and trams while also having seating. not sure why you are being so cocky about it, its clearly a superior design.

1 Like

Not so popular in Taipei

Cocky would be more like “this is a superior design much better than anything any one else can do”

What I was being is light heartedly sarcastic, an example is this statement.

I’m seriously considering giving SSL lessons, that’s Sarcasm as a Second Language. :wink:

1 Like

You’ll be very busy in this part of the world…

2 Likes

Winner :smile:

SSL ©️ Look for the new school opening

1 Like

i never said that though. i was just illustrating that there are better ways to do a bus. not sure why you have so much stake in taiwans bus design, but hey, i will let it go. feelings have obviously been hurt. and i don’t want the mods to split the thread into some new discussion about sarcasm or how to drive a bus from london to taipei.

Jesus!!

1 Like

and now you pop up trying to get the thread split into a discussion about mounties or what? man alive! give me a freaking break! keep it on topic please.

I don’t like you route the topic is taking, maybe I’ll wait for the next one :wink:

Rather than make a new thread figured I’d just drop this in here,

I am doing a survey about Taichung Public Transportation

https://forms.gle/VeCV4Q97g7SqedEy5

Yeah, I know this is a couple months later, but someone out there does have a picture of me sitting on top of a slightly less crowded jeepney in the Philippines, about twenty years back. I have no idea who they were - they were in a rental car that passed us. I would dearly love to have a copy of that photo.

1 Like

Anyone needing a convenient way to have fun in Keelung? New line launched going from Yuanshan, Zhongxiao Fuxing; Dunhua and Nanjing Sanmin to Badouzih Park with stops at, but not limited to Badouzih Main Station, Keelung Night Market, Keelung Cruise Port Station, NTOU and Zhengbin Port(Heping Island Park).

1 Like

This has to be the stupidest thing ever. Taipei Bus Station cut the power of the charging station from 00.00-6.00. I was relying on that.

2 Likes

They just don’t want someone charging their electrical scooter there!

1 Like

Bus drivers wearing Santa Claus red hats :sweat_smile:

:santa:

1 Like