Limey's Last Hike: Sunday July 23

A most enjoyable day! Gorgeous scenery, fine weather, good exercise, refreshing swim, delicious meal and wonderful company. What more could we ask for?

Many thanks everyone! MM those pictures are great. I’ll upload some tonight when I get a few momments.

Meeting you guys, and getting out once in a while really kept me sane in Taiwan.

It’s me Muzha Man, now alias Kitler (as in the Hitler cats). I don’t plan to assume this alias often but at the moment I can’t log in as MM.

Anyway, great day again. And I am so pleased to report I did not injure myself in the slightest this time. My wrist especially held out very well. There is hope for me yet this year.

BTW, this Kitler alias should in no way worry you that I have been inviting you all to hikes for the past year, getting friendly and intimate, only to reveal my nefarious connections with the Arian League in the distant future. Rest assured, I am not recruiting, and this is not another The Wave.

I just think those cats are damned funny. :smiley:

You need to put one up as an avatar!

Why can’t you log in as Mucha_Man?

[quote=“Chris”]You need to put one up as an avatar!

Why can’t you log in as Mucha_Man?[/quote]

I tried to change my profile last night so that a kitler cat was my avatar. But when I tried to finish the process I was directed to a blank page. Subsequent attempts to log in also direct me to a blank page. I had to sign up as Kitler just so I could pm Gus to reinstate me.

BTW, doesn’t my Muzha Man box now have Kitler as an avatar?

No, I think you need to put your Kilter pics on a host that allows hot linking, such as photobucket. I had to view your Kilter pics one by one on my computer since they didn’t show up in your post. Same thing for your avatar I guess. I’m not sure what others are seeing.

Sorry to hear that your profile got all messed up. It’s funny, after five years of not having an avatar (that I can remember), the moment you get one, something goes wrong with your account. Doh!
:homer:

Edit: Just noticed I have 444 posts. Maybe that’s what’s causing your profile problems? :slight_smile:

I did this hike years ago when I first got here, but since then I cannot remember the bus I take when I get off the MRT and where to get off the bus. Can anyone give me the details on this hike since I have been trying to get them forever?

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Number 15 bus from Muzha MRT station. Leave the station and walk 100 feet to Muzha Road. Cross and catch bus. You can also catch the 16 which goes all the way to Shifen. As I wrote the bus comes by around 9:45am.

if you have 3-4 people consider a taxi. Only NT450 to get there in 30 minutes compared to NT40 and one hour on the bus.