Limit number of likes

RickRoll deserves the top 1 users title

2 Likes

You know, I have more than 2000 posts. You can heart half of mine over the next 20 days and then not only receive the badge, but you’ll shoot up to the top of the Marco Top 6. :howyoudoin:
Double honours.

@RickRoll has left you in the dust since the restraints on his love engine have been lifted.
@tempogain is right behind you.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Where will this free like end? More divorce and a lower birthrate in our aging society, I fear.

This is an intriguing offer, but you’re gonna have to post more engaging content first. :grin:

I thought more like meant more baby-making. :thinking:

I beg to differ.
Although I’ve been executing my right to free like at all the extension allowed, we’re expecting our third one next month already :smirk:
Therefore, I think the results go quite in the opposite direction suggested, and the love shown online overflows the boundaries of this derelict website :rofl:

Or, in short,

1 Like

What are those categories?

Way to go, @RickRoll! Working hard to up Taiwan’s flaccid birthrate!

numbers of received likes, given likes, created topics, posted replies, visited topics, read posts, logined days

1 Like

Maybe this is my chance to fit into foreigners with professional skills for dual citizenship?

Maybe you can become a surrogate or something. :grin:

Ahh, I wasn’t aware. I pictured you as single and spreading like all around this fair island for some reason. Congratulations! And as Milker has noted, thanks for keeping the birthrate up!

1 Like

I just realize I have limited likes for a day.
Why??? Why would a forum have tinder-like like function???

2 Likes

Keeps people from spamming and filling up notifications box. Your limit goes up when you graduate to Level 3.

By the way, this kind of post is off topic. You should make a new post in Feedback if it doesn’t relate to the current conversation. I’ll split it for you.

2 Likes

thanks for the answer. I’m not going to discuss it so no need to split it.

1 Like

It needs to be split. It’s part of the site rules.

To attain level three. You need to be here at least 50% of the last 100 days and read more posts and topics.

1 Like

Alright then. Thanks anyway~

1 Like

I could dish out 61 likes in this thread before getting this message. There seems to be no “speed limit”. Or maybe I’m too slow at liking.

Is there a recipient-bound limit? Like I can like person X just Y times a day?

My god what a difference a year and a simple setting makes…@rickroll

@Dr_Milker has been left in the dust with Greta hot on @Dr_milker’s tail. You need to start workin harder if you’re gonna catch up to @rickroll on the Marco Top Six.

2 Likes

As long as I’m undisputed Pic Quiz champ (knock on wood), I could care less. :grin: