Limit number of likes

They are at my house. :wink:

2 Likes

I think I’ve changed my mind. Please expand the limit.
I keep reaching the maximum number of likes again and again.
I tried to tone down my friendliness, but I think people need to feel loved.
I’m just trying to do my part! :grin:

1 Like

Somebody help the poor man!

I bumped up the limit for Trust Level 3 users. Heck, if we can’t trust you guys to like posts, what does it mean anyway? I hope this will solve your issue

2 Likes

Yay!
Forumosa, prepare for a flood of likes!

2 Likes

It is working!

2 Likes

Now that @RickRoll has been unshackled, he has widened his lead against @Dr_Milker

@tempogain catching up to @Dr_Milker, who has been slacking off lately. Will @Dr_Milker regain his lead again? Only time will tell.

2 Likes

I was gonna like this post, but then I started feeling a little manipulated. :sweat_smile:

Dammit, I couldn’t resist!

2 Likes

@RickRoll is drunk with liking, don’t encourage him!

2 Likes

I wonder if you can break the site with too much love.

1 Like

Well, @RickRoll hasn’t broken the site yet,

But he is now the only poster who is Crazy In Love. Congrats. :rofl:

1 Like

Are you surely do a good job in getting some of those likes for yourself :grin:

1 Like

Lmao, I now have more likes than actual posts.

Congrats, @RickRoll!

1 Like

Thanks!
Although I shouldn’t get the honors alone. If you guys didn’t keep this derelict website active, there would be nothing to like!
So, thank you all! :bowing:

2 Likes

If you didn’t like things, there would be no one to like anything on this derelict website we keep alive! So, no, thank YOU!

2 Likes

download (3)

Wait a second…is there an underground black market of likes being used as a cryptocurrency and developed in order to let people survival the climate change apocalypse instead of being forced to hunt animals at the zoo?

3 Likes

It’s hard to hide any conspiracy from you, ain’t it @IbisWtf?

However, you got this one wrong. The cryptocurrency being developed is aiming the purchasing of equipment required for the hunt of zoo animals as means to survive the apocalypse.

Hence, your attempt to uncover this secret underground operation had failed! Mhwahaahaa!

And it’s global warming!

1 Like

I knew there was something shady going on!! #NearlyExposed

Comes the apocalypse, @Dr_Milker will be King. With all those likes he’ll be able to purchase all the required hunting tools… Zoo animals won’t stand a chance.
I guess it’s time to invest in companies that produce hunting gear before climate change warming whatever Greta says hits the fan.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that?
I’ve seen cows in zoo too…