Linsanity Fizzling Out?

Losing minutes to Baron Davis, and the talking heads have him losing his crunch time minutes and possibly his starting job if the Knicks limp into the playoffs.

Is the bloom off the rose?

Don’t say that!!! :doh:

He needs another miracle. Just one more to shine…fingaz crossed for tomorrow’s game.

sorry, just stating what I heard

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Losing minutes to Baron Davis, and the talking heads have him losing his crunch time minutes and possibly his starting job if the Knicks limp into the playoffs.

Is the bloom off the rose?[/quote]

Seems like it, very unfortunate, as he’s a good player. They should let him mature, then they’ll get the full potential.

Too much media too soon. It wasn’t gonna be any other way for him.
Too bad coz he has talent!

Lin what?

Linseed oil?

He’s not “losing” minutes to Davis - he still plays the most minutes on the team. I’m pretty sure he welcomes the rest he gets from a coach notorious for playing starters way too much.

Fizzling out? Possibly, the Knicks would be much better without D’antoni and Melo

[quote=“temp”]He’s not “losing” minutes to Davis - he still plays the most minutes on the team. I’m pretty sure he welcomes the rest he gets from a coach notorious for playing starters way too much.

Fizzling out? Possibly, the Knicks would be much better without D’antoni and Melo[/quote]

Yes, he is losing minutes to Baron Davis, as Baron’s role is steadily increasing, and secondly Melo is far and away New York’s best player so saying they would be better off without him is being a hater, not being a rational observer. D’Antoni on the other hand I will agree with, his style is not suited to anyone on that team minus Amare and Lin.

lol

I figured that was all you had left.

So much for the Immaculate Linception.

i don’t think baron is stealing minutes with his shooting, 6-22 over the last 3 games. 8 assists in last game which is good, but 0-7 shooting isn’t.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”][quote=“temp”]He’s not “losing” minutes to Davis - he still plays the most minutes on the team. I’m pretty sure he welcomes the rest he gets from a coach notorious for playing starters way too much.

Fizzling out? Possibly, the Knicks would be much better without D’antoni and Melo[/quote]

Yes, he is losing minutes to Baron Davis, as Baron’s role is steadily increasing, and secondly Melo is far and away New York’s best player so saying they would be better off without him is being a hater, not being a rational observer. D’Antoni on the other hand I will agree with, his style is not suited to anyone on that team minus Amare and Lin.[/quote]

And now D’Antoni is out: espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_ … ni-resigns

In response, the Knicks are up 111 to 71 on Portland, late in the 4th. Lin’s having a pretty decent game tonight.

So Lin posts this really kelien kelien half naked pic of him after the surgery. :laughing: Then he has the bright idea this morning of saying:
just woke up. lets do this Q&A before i get on my video games lol

In a minute he had over 2000 comments. And he’s still trying to reply! :roflmao: Oh, this guy is way too kawaiii! :roflmao:

I heard he’s going to be out for the next six weeks, which means that’s the last on-court sighting of Lin we’ll see for a long while. Possible that he won’t play again this season. Next season is a lifetime away, so the gravy train will have to be SERIOUSLY milked if he’s going carry things over. The punters have VERY short memories.

Well, season’s over for him, but marketing is just starting…

Really, really getting sick of the Knicks/ Lin showcases on the sports channel here. Seems like everyday its on tv, when I go to the gym near CKS.

Dude! He is a PRIDE of TAIWAN! He’s not on court, so they HAVE to re-run the old stuff, otherwise they won’t be able to sell the t-shirts. Standard. :unamused:

Not only T-shirts:

[quote]The first batch of basketballs autographed by Taiwanese-American NBA player Jeremy Lin arrived in Taiwan on Wednesday and immediately went on sale that day, according to the shopping website PayEasy.

The Spalding NBA basketballs, bearing the signature of Jeremy Lin, are priced at NT$13,500 (US$457) each. Some 5,700 fans in Taiwan have signed up to purchase the 300 limited edition hand-signed collectibles, PayEasy said. 

…
The proceeds from sales of the first batch of balls will go to the Jeremy Lin Foundation, which is dedicated to helping underprivileged individuals and communities, according to the foundation website.
[/quote]
From CNA

[quote=“Icon”]Not only T-shirts:

[quote]The first batch of basketballs autographed by Taiwanese-American NBA player Jeremy Lin arrived in Taiwan on Wednesday and immediately went on sale that day, according to the shopping website PayEasy.

The Spalding NBA basketballs, bearing the signature of Jeremy Lin, are priced at NT$13,500 (US$457) each. Some 5,700 fans in Taiwan have signed up to purchase the 300 limited edition hand-signed collectibles, PayEasy said. 

…
The proceeds from sales of the first batch of balls will go to the Jeremy Lin Foundation, which is dedicated to helping underprivileged individuals and communities, according to the foundation website.
[/quote]
From CNA[/quote]
That is COOL! Taking NT$13,500 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: for a fucking BALL from a bunch of stupid morons and giving it to the underprivileged. That is CLASS! :thumbsup: