List of Things You Could Do on a Four-Day Weekend

Wife and I drove to Neiwan yesterday morning. Traffic was light, parking was easy, and the air was cool at 9am. We left just before noon. It was beginning to get crowded, but when we drove out wow - the line of cars to get into Neiwan was more than 5km long. Made me sick to my stomach just thinking about how crowded some places are going to be this holiday.

Nothing to see before noon, you need to get the crowd!

Guess so. The crowd was so sparse that I actually saw lots of things for the first time.

A nice massage. Really miss the massages in Taiwan.

I had the pleasure of ferrying the in-laws round today. First they wanted to visit a famous temple. Then they wanted to go to a famous restaurant. At 12.30pm. Next, they wanted to visit a famous beach. Which only had one entry point. A narrow road. Finally, they wanted to take photos from a famous observation point up a mountain.

What could possibly go wrong?

3 Likes

Which one? The DIY one hand massage?

You’re not a famous dick?

CRY to release stress, feelings, etc!

Part of my weekend included seeing Rambo: Build the Wall last Saturday. I highly recommend it. That movie is so over the top (get it? get it?) it’s hilarious. My wife and I were laughing out loud through the second half.

You have a pool here ?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.