List your accidents~

Damned, I only caused a single bloody 500 Marks dent in the rear of a stupid Mitsubishi with my own Mitsubishi and the old guy driving the other Mitsubishi said “so funny you drive a Mitsubishi too”. Was in Germany obviously, because of the gorgeous humor we guys have.

And once a foreign guy crashed into my Mitsubishi causing 2000 Euro dent. So boring stuff.

I should have taken Heroin, or drink at least, to have something to post here.

Wait! Once I was so drunk I slept in the woods after drinking with one Nazi guy in a Schraebergarden colony and the guy said we should join the NPD. Before that, one fellow drinker was so drunk he wanted me to call him “Snake” and later it him with wet towls. My friend vomited on the floor of the loo of the Nazi and then we left. I slept in the wood, but woke up when a rabbit was biting me (didn’t know they bite) and then drove home, being too drunk to walk.

However, no accident happened and even the police car behind didn’t notice anything special.

I’m such a loser.

Good times!!!

[url]Drunk driving ex-con almost kills Forumosan in car smash

Merge?

Came up to an intersection last night to see a scooter down…the girl riding had her dog under one arm and was limping around trying to move her stuff off the road and then was trying to pick up her scooter with one hand and the dog under the other.

I was pulling up to stop as this was happening. I noticed the dozens of locals sitting on their scooters…and in their cars…just watching. I got off my scooter said to the nearest group of onlookers “you people can’t help her? You’re all cowardly trash!” Then walked over and helped her out. The poor girl had had her teeth knocked out. She said her accident was caused by another car…but who knows.

I was very angry about it all. I made a video which I’ll put up some time soon.

Did you call them “nao1zhong3za2sui4”? I’m just curious. That’s what they are, in point of fact. Nice job, helping her. Most of us would do the same.

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“Mordeth”]

I was pulling up to stop as this was happening. I noticed the dozens of locals sitting on their scooters…and in their cars…just watching. I got off my scooter said to the nearest group of onlookers “you people can’t help her? You’re all cowardly trash!” Then walked over and helped her out. The poor girl had had her teeth knocked out. She said her accident was caused by another car…but who knows.

[/quote]

Did you call them “nao1zhong3za2sui4”? I’m just curious. That’s what they are, in point of fact. Nice job, helping her. Most of us would do the same.[/quote]

I don’t know pingying or whatever you’re your using. But I’ll try my best to write it phonetically. I called them “Dan-shou Bi-lay” .

I’ve helped dozens of people (like most of us on this forum) in future I should hand out a M13 name card. That way the next time the news talks about the M13 menace. I’ll have dozens of people writing in to the news saying how I helped them when no one else would. Well…it’s a nice dream anyway.

Were you wearing a cape? If not, do consider it. That would make a lovely touch.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Were you wearing a cape? If not, do consider it. That would make a lovely touch.

HG[/quote]

No cape, but I am a superhero: youtube.com/watch?v=JQkX_qBVSUA

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Were you wearing a cape? If not, do consider it. That would make a lovely touch.

HG[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: Funniest fucking thing I’ve seen all week. Thank you, HGC.

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Were you wearing a cape? If not, do consider it. That would make a lovely touch.

HG[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: Funniest fucking thing I’ve seen all week. Thank you, HGC.[/quote]

It would be funny. If it were friendly humor. But if you consider that he puts insults into almost every thread I’m in. And has even gone so far as to wish my newborn baby dead because I don’t vaccinate him. As well as to say he’d be happy if he heard I was killed in a motorcycle accident…etc. When you consider those facts…the humor kind of loses it’s appeal.

You’ll notice that he hasn’t posted once in this thread. But then I make a post…and within minutes he’s in here insulting me. It’s more sad than funny.

Oh please don’t be a haterer, precious, I meant it sincerely, You’d look dashing in a cape! Work on that persona. You’re a video star for God sake, the least you could do is dress like one!*

HG

• No bile was passed in the time it took to formulate and process this reply.

Hey
After almost 8 years on my scooter I just had my first accident. Spotted a cute little house to rent on the opposite side of the Bitan tourist area…but it’s quite a ride into the mountains. It’s actually on a river bank, but you have to go down a mountain to get there. On Google Earth the mountain didn’t look so steep, but with heavy rains it just turned into a slimy mess. Went down pretty hard, but I was going slowly thankfully. Both my knees twisted …not cool. I wanted to puke but tried getting my scootie upright because I could smell gas. Gf landed on top of me so she’s all good. Scooter is good too.

I wanted to pass out though, felt horrible. Happened once before when a dog attacked both my hands…felt like I was burning up and that made me want to pass out so I took off my jacket and we sat in the road in the heavy rain till I stopped shaking. Still wanted to pass out so waited till that passed and then got back on and rode back slowly.

don’t think I will take the little house!

That’s interesting. The same exact thing happened to me in May 2009! :laughing: :whistle: :ponder:

I never had a car accident in my 18 years on the road.
I was able to stop before or dodge all idiots who were not paying attention and were about to hit me while in Taiwan (4 years), mostly needed when on the scooter.

But I was a passenger in a car accident when younger.
Our family was returning from a camping trip. The car was fully loaded. While on the autobahn the rear left tire popped out of nowhere. We were going about 120 km/h. The car became uncontrollable and when brakes were applied started spinning and flew off the road into woods. No other cars (or trucks :scream:) were involved. The car hit a ditch while going backwards, pushing everyone into the seats, then started flipping until it came to a hold on the side hitting a tree. Car was totaled.
Luckily nobody had serious injuries. Me and my dad were able to get out on our own. Then people, who stopped to help, flipped the car back from the side. Mom and sister were taken to hospital for examinations, but were released after a few days.

Car accidents: 1 at 18 yrs old my fault
That is all. Missed all the idiots in the road here. Had a few come to Jesus moments on the road here though.

Im in Taipei this week and am actually quite surprised at the number of red light runners. I figured Taipei would be more heavily enforced