Little Britain in Taiwan

Woohoo!

I noticed that Little Britain is coming to Star World in June.
Can’t wait. :smiley:

For those of you that have no idea what I’m talking about, here’s some info.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/

I’m not sure if this will appeal to anyone outside of the British Isles, BTW.

Stu

[quote=“irishstu”]Woohoo!

I noticed that Little Britain is coming to Star World in June.
Can’t wait. :smiley:

For those of you that have no idea what I’m talking about, here’s some info.

http://www.BBC.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/

I’m not sure if this will appeal to anyone outside of the British Isles, BTW.

Stu[/quote]

Bugger! I don’t get Star World out here in XiZhi! :fume: :fume: :fume:
Guess I’ll have to come to your place to watch it then :slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome, Roach. I doubt my wife will get it (the sense of humour, that is). :stuck_out_tongue:

Be careful - I might just take up up on that :slight_smile:, as long as there’s a beer or two involved :beer:.

Come to think of it, you could have a Forumosa Little Britain night at your house. I’m sure at least Dangermouse would come too :wink:

I’m Australian. Still funny. Extraordinarily silly though. The actors are lovely. Not having any background on the show when I saw it, it actually took me a while to realise there were basically only two of them :slight_smile:

OK. It’s starting this Sunday night (26th June?) at 10pm. I’m pretty sure that’s right.

Woohoo!! I’ll have the video set up for Malcolm in the Middle anyway, so I’ll tape Little Britain at the same time.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Britain, Britain, Britain!.. We’ve had running water for over ten years and we invented the cat!
:laughing:

But they took Absolute Power off so we could see this garbage. I am one disgruntled colonist.

Anyone live in Elephant Mountain area? What channel is Star World on here?

I think it is brilliant. That fat guy is George from ‘Shooting Stars’.

I watched the fist show of it, my favorite was the the fat balding guy in the wheelchair that wants the first thing he sees.

You can get the schedules from here

startv.com/eng/frame_schedule.cfm

damn, they took abosolute power for lil britain :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: , hope lil britain is better thn abosolute power

Absolute Power’s crap. Little Britain’s great :stuck_out_tongue:

i want that one (points randomly at the shelf)

you want that one? are you sure? last time you tried that you said it reminded you of …

yeah i know. i want that one.

well ok. just so long as you’re sure…

5 mins later…i don’t like it. i want the other one…

and on and on ad nauseum…u gotta love it

I don’t know what it is, but you’ve summed it up nicely, bear.

First time I saw it, I sort of thought “What was all the fuss about?”, then the next week, when they started using all the same jokes, it seemed funnier.

… yea but no but yea but no… but no, but yea…

[quote=“The Sun”]
Only doll in the village

DOLLS of Little Britain characters Dafydd, Vicky Pollard, Andy and Lou