Living in Hualien = boring?

In a morning a few weeks back, Apaches were flying low over Taipei as part of a show. They made such ‘intimate’ noise that you would think they were personally after you.

There are some cool people living in Hualien … poets, artists, musicians. They are not bored.

1 Like

The jets have to operate somewhere.

Does hsinchu , home of the mirage V have that problem or they don’t fly them much as apparently the cost per hour is quite high.

High enough there is talk of mothballing the fleet.

And not sure if true but I read that the jets are quite a thrill for visiting mainlanders.

Been in the City during Fleet Week? imagine that on the daily.

It can’t be cheap, but it can be quite thrilling.

No
Have to work but did see the blue angels once or twice

The weather is nice today. But it’s getting hot.

yeah actually I just meant the blue angels part. I haven’t seen the rest either.

East is certainly best in many regards. West is horrible in many many ways, seems many folk are realising this and colonizing the east rapidly.

Seems preference from the north to the south on the east coast depends mainly on social life (meaning more the city party life, actually social life in the countryside is considerably.more meaningful and easy to.find) and weather. If a person can’t deal with heat and or lives lush green areas with wetter days, yilan and hualien are the go. If drier, dustier places that are hotter is the preference, taidong. If cancer, organ failure and psychological disorders are the prime objective, the west will do perfectly.

Ouch! Thanks for these reminders as I head off to work. : P

Guy