Living near Yuanshan MRT or Linguang MRT? Need advice

Two options.

OK, Linguagng has the Mystery Park, which is awesome. yes, acces to Taipei 101 and party central…just be careful with the pros. Personally I prefer Wuxing street eateries. And access by Heping bus to well, all the delights of the NTNU area.

Yuanshan is too close to the airport, newbie might be tempted to get on the next plane outta dodge!

Come on, it’s not a mystery anymore. Many people know about Fuyang Eco Park now. The mystery park is actually across the valley on the northern slopes of Linguang, a brand new park that they created by clearing away a graveyard. It’ll be a hot spot to view Taipei 101 fireworks if the word gets out. The grave-clearing is actually still going on. If you ride the MRT toward the zoo, you’ll see a plot of land right before the tunnel on your right that’ll also be turned into a park. Linguang is up and coming as a desirable location to live.

Was an interesting day when I rode by on bicycle and saw this process in action. My first thought was they didn’t pay the mortgage, but I guess the families actually got paid. Sorry to go off topic, found it interesting.

No, no NOOO lkeep it a secret!

It is haiunted! Do not go!

Wink, wink!