Llary's experience

llary, I’m with you. This is how quoting should be done. Don’t listen anybody else.

Back to the post. Just consider how old you’re going to be when you’re ready for “lots of fun”. Late 30’s on you’re going to be moving just a little slower and believe it or not you’ll be going for long periods of time like 15 minutes without thinking about it.

I don’t care what the Apple Daily says about Croatians, you’re a total sweetie!

My friend keeps inviting me over to Thailand - maybe I should order a catalogue when I’m there?

[quote=“tash”]How about mail-order?

Kidding. Sorry. Couldn’t resist. But everything else is serious.[/quote]

I find the dates pretty easily - it’s the not banging my head on the nearest wall afterwards that’s the problem. Decent younger Taiwanese are like panning for gold in the Sahara desert and decent older Taiwanese are likewise - being either married, engaged or thinking the same way as me about 23 year olds. I think I just Don’t Understand Chinese Culture.

I’ll be happy if I snare someone before I go bald (but I don’t think that gives me much time).

[quote=“llary”]I’ll be happy if I snare someone before I go bald (but I don’t think that gives me much time).

You’ve seen the thread in temp on quoting right?

You just keep being an individual. I’m all for it.

Nope, and I’m not sure I want to. Just remember folks: llary starting emailing in 1992 before it was even called ‘email’ using a modem he put together using only matchsticks and UHU. Llary’s way is the Right Way.

[quote=“Ironman”]You’ve seen the thread in temp on quoting right?

You just keep being an individual. I’m all for it.[/quote]

I fear at my ancient 26 years I am too old for you. Anyways, I’d have to find someone else to be on your other arm in order for you to be up here in dirty old Taipei. :wink:

Dude… is that Llama picture you… ? Thats hot… :howyoudoin: I hear your pain though, top off the issues with the crazies, with the fact that the forgner girlz (not all but many) have a bit of a bitter chip on the shoulder. Really limits you’re choices :p.

Chin up, we're not all crazy or grumpy, I know some really great girls both ex pats and local, myself included  :wink: , 'couse I'm not sure how to compete with that sexy llama picture....    chuckle  :dance:

You’re not the only one Ilary:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=43680

Thanks for having the balls to say it! There was one guy I knew in Taiwan who lived the ‘sex with a different girl every night’ lifestyle but he was Japanese and could have worked his thing in any city on this green Earth. Very very handsome guy, confident, funny, stood out in a club - definitely top of the food chain. As for the rest who brag about how much action they get, they’re transparent as a plexiglass window. They have a bit of luck, get picked up by one girl and suddenly grow balls the size of watermelons and become creative about just how often this happens. People brag because they need to brag.

OK, forget what I just said about bragging for now. I must recover what little of my manhood is left in this thread and stress most urgently that while I try my damndest to be a nice, morally upstanding chap I am not a ‘nice guy’. You know what I’m talking about. ‘Oh you’re so nice, let’s be friends’. F*** that and f*** it with a ten-foot bargepole.

I didn’t have any problem attracting girls back in England and generally knew how to play the game as it were. I slept around if I got depressed because it was the only thing that made the place bearable (and music industry parties really do get as wild as they say). Then I come to Taiwan where young women run away giggling if you talk to them or get offended if you crack a dirty joke. And they’re crap in bed. The older ones are great to chat with and take everything in good humour but are invariably attached or married. I know it’s something of a cliche in Taiwan but if you want the sort of girls who act like 11 year olds then please be my guest. I just find the situation vaguely depressing.

I know there are at least a handful of beautiful, smart, sexy, quick-witted, funny girls in Taiwan because I have friends who are married to them - BUT WHERE’S MINE?!

[quote=“trebuchet”]You’re not the only one Ilary:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=43680[/quote]

[quote=“llary”]
I know there are at least a handful of beautiful, smart, sexy, quick-witted, funny girls in Taiwan because I have friends who are married to them - BUT WHERE’S MINE?![/quote]
Boy! You don’t ask for much, do you?

[quote=“tash”][quote=“llary”]
I know there are at least a handful of beautiful, smart, sexy, quick-witted, funny girls in Taiwan because I have friends who are married to them - BUT WHERE’S MINE?![/quote]
Boy! You don’t ask for much, do you?[/quote]

:laughing: He is only asking for the same as you gals :laughing:

[quote=“Traveller”][quote=“tash”][quote=“llary”]

:laughing: He is only asking for the same as you gals :laughing:[/quote]
What do you mean? I don’t want all that! I just want a guy with lots of d$nero, the same as all gals do.

I hope that’s Spanish for dinner because I sure got lots of that.

Tash is a beautiful, smart, sexy, quick-witted, funny cheap whore - feed her and she’s yours.

Ain’t that da truth, sista!

Gimme back that coupon for a free salad, btw!

Yeah, the whole “Taiwanese girls are easy for foreigners” is just an urban legend. I attracted a lot more girls back in America than I do in Taiwan, and of better quality in the looks & personality departments. Taiwanese girls are, in general, just too shy and sexually repressed.

Does anyone think my problem may be connected with the fact that it’s 12:17am on a Friday night and I’m currently sitting on the kitchen floor replacing the compressor in my fridge while musing that I would like to give the tiles a nice good bleach in the morning?

PS: she also needs to be a rocket scientist and/or brain surgeon (I’m not fussy) and possibly Hawaiian.

PPS: I like Eskimos too. Bjork phwoooaar.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“llary”]

[quote=“llary”]Does anyone think my problem may be connected with the fact that it’s 12:17am on a Friday night and I’m currently sitting on the kitchen floor replacing the compressor in my fridge while musing that I would like to give the tiles a nice good bleach in the morning?[/quote]\

You make good housewife. :laughing: