Locker at Taoyuan Station

Does every train station have lockers? I see some station at taipei do have it. But right now i need locker for my stuff at taoyuan. Do taoyuan train station have it? If not, is there any rental locker nearby? It doesnt need to be at toayuan station, any station near taoyuan work out to

As far as I know only the bigger stations have them. Some of the smaller stations are essentially just a ticket counter and that’s it.

1 Like

This seems to be

https://owlocker.com/locker/301

2 Likes

Yeah, I find it to at google maps, thanks. I really need it now xD

Looks like the number of lockers is limited, so you may want to move

On my way, at the bus right now

Yes, I can confirm, Taoyuan station has lockers. Average sized ones upstairs, right after the bridge/overpass thing that leads to the station. There are larger sized lockers downstairs, outside of the station, a few meters from the escalator, near the food stands.

1 Like

Thanks for the info

So, i have been walking here like a zombie for maybe an hour just to find these locker, here are some few thing i learn.

At the second floor of station you can already see where is the locker but it only provide small and medium size (which is my luggage cant fit in) so i must search for another one.

The 301 owl locker… I dont know where, i keep looking following google maps but still, i founs nothing about them. I found their banner though, but not the place thats weird.

Anyway so i ask the information center about bigger locker, they do have but i must walk farther outside the station. When you go outside of the station you need to find Yanping road, its not hard i dont even think you need just find a family mart that just right in front of the station. From there turn left to the Dalin road, and keep walking until you find Jilin road (turn left again) you might find strange and think “why here?” Yeah… i though the same thing too, but just keep walking straight no need to worry after you cross a small gate you can find a little house at your right. That building, yes thats the luggage center. So anyway, i’m here right now, but unfortunately I arrive at their lunch break. So i kinda just sit here waiting until the lunchtime over (12.00 - 13.00)

Edit : apperantly that builiding is for a lot of things. And they need passport (which i dont bring right now cause my school still hold it) and… I found another locker that bigger at first floor… How the hell i cannot see that before

1 Like

First of all, I’d like to apologize to the OP. As of a month ago, the large size lockers were located where I had indicated, at the front of the station not far from the escalator. However, I’m here right now and I see they’ve been removed…

The new location is near the station entrance on Wanshou Rd. Google Maps After entering turn to your right and you’ll see the lockers…

The smaller lockers are still upstairs, just past the overpass…

Hopefully this will help others–until they move the lockers again :crazy_face:

2 Likes