Logged out of Forumosa

Was I the only one that got logged out overnight? I had to login this morning on both Mobile Phone and Laptop.

11 Likes

No, we made a server change that caused it.

10 Likes

I was logged out, also

3 Likes

I thought so when I saw the website in reading mode only

3 Likes

Thankyou for the quick replies.

For a moment I was thinking that I had upset the Management and had been logged out as Punishment for not wearing a Mask while posting here, but not so and I can now breathe again.

5 Likes

What?!
You are not wearing a mask?

2 Likes

There are lots of dirty foreigners in this forum so I always wear my mask when posting. Don’t you know foreigners spread COVID? The security guard in my building told me so it must be true

13 Likes

Users who have a shady browsing history have been logged out as a security measure. These dubious users will just need to re-enter their credentials to log back in. The rest of you are clean.

4 Likes

I stay well clear of the IP forums.

2 Likes

I seriously was like fuck I don’t remember getting banned :joy:

5 Likes

I thought either I was banned or Vladimir Putin had taken over forumosa, or both :laughing:

6 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

No way we would survive without all the love @Brianjones gets to give us here!

2 Likes

I have suddebly been logged out ‘banned’ before.

Brought back some bad memories lol.

1 Like

So, we didn’t get hacked by the Russians.

1 Like

Nyet

As in...

… “Not yet”

6 Likes

Folks - I am going to redirect the Nameserver IPs for this forum in a day or so, so expect to be logged out again. Well, at least, don’t be surprised if you are.

If something bad enough happens that persuades me to undo this Nameserver change, it may take a day or so to get back to this point.

2 Likes

This won’t affect my award-winning funny political pictures now will it?

No, it should not. Please keep posting them

1 Like

The changes I mentioned were made a few hours ago. We are still here so that’s a good sign :pray:

I think this also helped out email notifications. Lmk below if you noticed any other changes – good or bad – or you can email us at admin(at)forumosa.com

1 Like