Long distance love

i am in love with greek man for 3 yrs
some people said, long distance love are hard…
but we had very happy time and still we are…

he just graducated his Univ. now he will go to army for 1 yr

coz of his army … he decide to engagement before he goes to army.
he went to army office but army officer said they can’t sure of when his army service start… if it start at FEB he can’t come to taiwan.
but if he goes army on may… then he can come to taiwan on march coz they will give him special permittion to leave contry.
nor way i also must go to greece in chinese new year again.

this time is to meet his parents. :astonished: i am so nervous to die :s
his mom is very gentle… and his father also would accept me.
they have only one condition that i must move to greece not their son move to other country !

have u met ur bf’s parents ? @@|| grrrr i am sooo nervous already… :noway: :noway: :noway:

A word of advice: eat everything the mother cooks and keep telling her it’s delicious (hope you like lamb; it’s pretty much the equivalent of rice in Taiwan) and keep telling the father that you now know where his son gets his handsome good looks from. Maybe take him some Windex, because it really is good for everything. Watch out for the Ouzo; it’s really good, but packs a punch! Opa!

Seriously, just be yourself, honnest and true and I’m sure they’ll recognize that you love their son and will be a good wife to him. Congratulations! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

hmm I dun eat lamb,

i think i better tell my bf to tell his mother that i dun eat lamb ? :frowning:

Yeah,I agree what Citizen k said.
And Congratulations!! :bravo:

before this… my brain was much simple…
but now my head is full of problems

i duno how all the couple who married all get through those reality problems,

[quote=“sara8888”]hmm I dun eat lamb,

I think i better tell my bf to tell his mother that i dun eat lamb ? :frowning:[/quote]

I was just kidding; thinking about the movie “My Big, Fat Greek Wedding”. You should see it; very funny, but strangely accurate in a lot of ways. The second half of my post about being your true self and showing them that you love their son is the only part you should pay attention to. Good luck! :wink:

Be true to yourself.
Thats all.
:slight_smile:

TV helps. :wink:

TV helps. :wink:[/quote]

rox answer !! but TV is not true !!! :raspberry:

Hes just teasing you. LOL :smiley:

[quote=“sara8888”]
i duno how all the couple who married all get through those reality problems,[/quote]

The answer to that is: Together, one step at a time. Not always easy, but if you do it together, it will make your marriage stronger in the end. :slight_smile: