Long term overstayers

[quote=“Mr He”]I managed to get all he sordid details of D’s departure.

I am not going ot post them here, but just point out that when it comes to leaving, he did it with style.

For those of you who are interested in what kind of fine they gave him, then I managed to find out NT$10k, and that was it.[/quote]

story time tomorrow night then.

[quote=“xtrain”][quote=“Mr He”]I managed to get all he sordid details of D’s departure.

I am not going ot post them here, but just point out that when it comes to leaving, he did it with style.

For those of you who are interested in what kind of fine they gave him, then I managed to find out NT$10k, and that was it.[/quote]

story time tomorrow night then.[/quote]

TELL US!!!

Uh, yeah.

There are things I don’t want to write down here. I would imagine that it would be outing, and also there might be other implications as well.

But over a beer at a bar everything is game, AFAIAC.

[quote]AIT’s brochure states that, and i quote :

" being the only foriegner in a Taiwanese jail would NOT be a pleasant experience". [/quote]

The AIT brochure is bullshit. There are plenty of foreigners in Taiwanese jails and quite a few are whities. I know for a fact that the purposefully designed foreigner detention centre near San Xia has more than one detained foreigner in it. :unamused:

Well it cannot be you nor I as we are out and about posting on F…sa

Still I need a paid vacation… :smiley: :smiley:

You’d be surprised at the quality of internet access you can get from a prison cell these days. Anyway, I have my hour of excercise in the yard due in a couple of minutes. Catch you later.

Things must have changed since I’ve been on death row… I really do miss those lethal injections though :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

[quote=“Mr He”]There are things I don’t want to write down here. I would imagine that it would be outing, and also there might be other implications as well.

But over a beer at a bar everything is game, AFAIAC.[/quote]

Fair enough. I just couldn’t contain myself for a moment there …