Lookin for DnD AD&D Dungeon and Dragons 1e 2e 3e shiny dice

lol,

Enough with this Taiwan life. I wanna roll some dice in Taipei. PM me if you are interested, I have lots of pdfs so no need to pay page 1 prices.

Cheers,
Papercut

What?

Its secret code

shhh…

Bump, anyone for a weeknight game?

[quote]Squadron Leader: Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how’s your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper’s and caught his can in the Bertie.

Bovril: Er, I’m afraid I don’t quite follow you, squadron leader.

Squadron Leader: It’s perfectly ordinary banter, Squiffy. Bally Jerry … pranged his kite right in the how’s yer father … hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper’s and caught his can in the Bertie.

Bovril: No, I’m just not understanding banter at all well today. Give us it slower.

Squadron Leader: Banter’s not the same if you say it slower, Squiffy.[/quote]

Hahaha!

A weekday game could be doable. Top hole!

Hey, I’m currently DMing a 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons group that needs an extra player or two. We’re currently meeting on Sundays in Sanxia, Taipei, but we’re willing to travel. Please email me at nathanjfealko@hotmail.com if you’re interested. I am open to all. :smiley:

(I also posted this in another thread, but I wanted to make sure the people in here knew too.)