Looking for a date tonight

Hello. I have been told that today is Saint Valentines again, so I have decided to have a date with you.

Please answer the following questions:

1. Age
  2. Sex
  3. Number of digits of PI you know
  4. Foot size
  5. Have you ever had sex with humans? If yes, how many?
  6. Have you ever had sex with non humans? if yes, detail it a bit
  7. What do you think of Reagan?
  8. Have you ever been punched in the elevator?
  9. Do you mind to leave the place when I start to feel annoyed?
  10. Number of hands?

Thanks. Please submit your answers before 2 PM

I have been told that today is Saint Valentines again

I fear you have been deceived by a false prophet. :astonished:

In the 1980s, the Japanese National Confectionery Industry Association launched a successful campaign to make March 14 a “reply day”, where men are expected to return the favour to those who gave them chocolates on Valentine’s Day, calling it White Day for the color of the chocolates being offered. A previous failed attempt to popularize this celebration had been done by a marshmallow manufacturer who wanted men to return marshmallows to women.[102][103]

Men are expected to return gifts that are at least two or three times more valuable than the gifts received in Valentine’s Day. Not returning the gift is perceived as the man placing himself in a position of superiority, even if excuses are given. Returning a present of equal value is considered as a way to say that the relationship is being cut. Originally only chocolate was given, but now the gifts of jewelry, accessories, clothing and lingerie are usual. According to the official website of White Day, the color white was chosen because it’s the color of purity, evoking “pure, sweet teen love”, and because it’s also the color of sugar. The initial name was “Ai ni Kotaeru White Day” (Answer Love on White Day).[102][103]

I sense a self-fulfilling prophecy in the works here. But thanks for reminding us that today is VD. :slight_smile:

Just to make it clear, we split bills, unless you want to invite me.

PS: Japan’s totally screwed up! :smiley:

So you are playing hard to get…

be careful not to overstretch any of your tendons.

Nah, I’m a cheap date. Beers at 7-11 and then heavy petting in the park. The best thrills in life are cheap.

I can’t say i haven’t done it…

Too late…