Looking for a good pregnancy doctor in Taipei

My wife and I are expecting :discodance: She is about 8 weeks along. We’ve been to the hospital on Ren-Ai Road for our initial check-up and wow they’re busy over there! We would much prefer a private doctor/clique in our area (Taipei Xin-Yi district) for our periodic future check-ups. A place more private and quiet. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance :wink:

Daddy-to be
Jay

1 Like

check out Taipei Medical university hospital. It’s a nice place & not so manic.

I’ll look in to it, but the wife really want’s a small private office. Ya know, like a doctor and a few nurses in a cozy small place. She’s pretty particular about it. Come to think of it she’s pretty particular about EVERYTHING now-a-days :laughing: It’s understandable though.

Yeah fair enough, just go with the flow and accept it’s all your fault. Can’t go too wrong then!

That’s become my mantra :roflmao:

My wife had both ours at a small clinic in that area. We have referred friends to him and he is great. He speaks very good English also.
The address is Dun Hua South Rd, Sec 2, Nr 46 and he’s on the second floor. His name is 周大中
His website is www.topcare.com.tw and the phone number is 02 2755 2757
Congratulations and good luck.
PM me if you need help or a chat.

[quote=“heimuoshu”]My wife had both ours at a small clinic in that area. We have referred friends to him and he is great. He speaks very good English also.
The address is Dunhua South Rd, Sec 2, Nr 46 and he’s on the second floor. His name is 周大中
His website is topcare.com.tw and the phone number is 02 2755 2757
Congratulations and good luck.
PM me if you need help or a chat.[/quote]

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I’ll definatly check that out.

My wife and I just had a baby boy on Sunday. My wife had seen Dr. Li (Lee?) throughout her entire pregnancy and he was very helpful and spoke pretty good English when needed.

His practice is located at Jīnshān South Road, Section 2, Lane 31, #9 in Da’an District just before Xinyi road. Don’t recall exactly what clinic hours he has but he was very helpful and a great overall experience. The only caveat that may be a deal-breaker, depending on the situation, is that he only delivers at Shin Kong Hospital in Shilin, which isn’t too far for a Xinyi resident but was a bit of a trip for us since we live in the Wanfang/Muzha area.

Thanks, but we’ve been to 周大中 and are pretty happy with him. :slight_smile:

In case you need second one, check out Dr. Shih Ming Chen at Tai’an.