Looking for a one month intensive Chinese course in Taipei

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a one month intensive course in Chinese in August 2013. Do you know any schools or language centers that offer the possibility of a one month course?

I am a student that is coming to Taipei in August for a month to have a more immersive experience in learning Chinese. I had studied Chinese 3 years ago, but since then most has been forgotten, thus I’d say that my level is really elementary.

Thank you for your suggestions!

Taipei Language Institute (TLI) is good and pretty flexible. They have pre-packaged programs but they will also let you roll-your-own. I recently had some time off work so I did a little booster course of one-on-one classes for 5 hours/day for three weeks. If you’re doing one-on-one classes they will pretty much let you set up whatever schedule you want.

Hi,
You can also check out our courses at Taiwan Mandarin Institute, we have four Intense Mandarin courses beginning in August.You can find out more information at info@tmichinese.com

Or, if you don’t need a school to issue a visa, and you want a custom-made course, I can do 2 hours a day with you, 5 days a week, for the month. That puts you in the great Taiwanese language lab the other 22 hours a day, with very targeted instruction for your class time. It would cost more than doing a generic class at a language center, so that’s a decision for you to make.

Hi,
I am looking for the same, but in Tainan. Any hint?
Thanks

[quote=“martiong”]Hi everyone,

I am looking for a one month intensive course in Chinese in August 2013. Do you know any schools or language centers that offer the possibility of a one month course?

I am a student that is coming to Taipei in August for a month to have a more immersive experience in learning Chinese. I had studied Chinese 3 years ago, but since then most has been forgotten, thus I’d say that my level is really elementary.

Thank you for your suggestions![/quote]

I can meet with you in Taipei in person, if you’re interested. Here is my info including bio/class options/fees: ellerytutoring.wordpress.com/201 … inese-now/

Feel free to PM me…