Looking for a place that can replace the battery in my old Samsung 6

The model is about 5 years old now so I am worried everyone will tell me they don’t have the parts. I heard Fast Fix in Shilin district is good. Has anyone replaced an S6 battery while here?

Any advice? Fast Fix sounds good–but will he have the parts for an old Samsung model?

There’s the Shizilin Building in Ximending at 36 Xining Road, there’s like 100 little mobile phone stands in there. I’d ask around for prices a bit.

Sounds good. I am coming into Taipei Main Station from Taoyuan on Saturday. Is it near/far if I get a taxi?

I usually just go to whatever independent phone shops down the street or near the night market or MRT and by the second or third when I find one that will repair it
and if they don’t have the parts they will order the parts and maybe have someone deliver it on a scooter within a few minutes.

Recently had the screens repaired on an iPhone and a Samsung by this tried-and-true method.

When I had a Samsung I just got the battery changed at Samsung repair stores directly. Reason being is that I am afraid independent shops might use a cheap Chinese replacement battery that has half the life, has the possibility of swelling up and cracking your screen , and possibly causing a fire.

The potential downside of OEM at Samsung is the battery stock may be a bit old if the phone is from 5 years back.

See which one is close to you…

Call the shop and ask if they have the parts first.

This shop replaced the battery in my phone (not a Samsung though) a couple years ago, and did a good job.
飈彩手機維修包膜貼鑽

More options