Looking for a word

Ok, I’ve poked Google really had and come up with nothing…

Got asked for another word for one of the upper admin in high-schools.

Apparently about equal to a vice-principal and in charge of running a lot of the school. Not a dean. Chinese is 校務主任 … which Google translate comes up with “School…” Kinda useless.


The literal is School Services Main Officer.

Maybe Director, Assistant Principal, Head Administrator, President, General Manager

[ul][li]director of administrative affairs[/li]
[li]vice principal for administrative affairs[/li]
[li]provost (for a university)[/li][/ul]