..looking for an help from Italy

Hi! My name is Andrea Fioravanti, I’m from Italy (Rome), and I have a little problem:

I need to buy an item on www.ruten.com.tw, but I can’t register myself because a telephone number and an identity card from Taiwan are necessary to obtain the registration.

The item is the rims for my scooter honda dio that is impossible to find in Italy (and to import, too), but is simple to find on ruten.com.tw (I have found it, is on sale).

So I decided to ask to someone that lives in Taiwan if can help me.

I naturally pay everything: the item, the shipping cost and a refund for the inconvenience to the person that can help me to do it.

If someone can help me, please contact me and I explain everything, anyway is very simple (but impossible for me, unfortunately!)

My e-mail is z77@hotmail.it

I know it’s a strange answere but I haven’t other way to do it!

Is there someone?

Thank you very much!

Andrea.

Taiwanese mobile numbers are 09nnnnnnnn just make one up
Taiwanese ID numbers are Hnnnnnnnnn just make one up

ONE THOUSAND TIMES THANK YOU!!!

I go to try immediately!!!

:notworthy:

Go to your local Chinese restaurant, take your phone and a printout of what you want and the phone number in Taiwan. Offer them some cash to use your phone and credit card to make the order for you.

I won’t make the order for you, I haven’t got a bank account here or the time to do it. Good luck in getting your rims though.

Viva la figa!

thanx Jaame (why you know VIVA LA FIGA??? :smiley: )! I’ve tryed in this way but they say that they can’t (I don’t know why)… I’ll try again.

Anyway I want to propose this “business” to someone:

[b]I offer 50 euro (about 2500 taiwan dollar) if someone can buy for me the rims of my scooter and send me in Italy.

Here the index:

search.ruten.com.tw/search/s000. … 1=&p2=&h=0

The item are the 3° in page 1 (1800 taiwandollar more shipping cost) or the 6° in page 3 (1000 taiwandollar more shipping cost).

For me one of these is equal, I just go to my bank or Wester Union and I send you the money… [/b]

please if someone is in interest contact me. my email is z77@hotmail.it

thank you!

I have a friend going to Italy in Oct. They go there frequently, always to Roma and a few other places.

Where are you in Italy?

[quote=“tango42”]I have a friend going to Italy in Oct. They go there frequently, always to Roma and a few other places.

Where are you in Italy?[/quote]

HI! I live in Rome!

Thank you for your help!

Now a boy that lives in Taiwan is trying to help me to buy the rims and to send me.

I think it could be the best solution, couse it will be difficult for your friends to transport the rims by plane!!!

Anyway you are really kind. If I can’t do it I’ll ask you an advice! :wink:

Thanx again…

Well, now that we have thought about it, and cleared the brain of substances, seems we could only do it if included a large cash payoff at the end if we didn’t end up in jail.

Really wanted to help a friend who likes bikes…

[quote=“tango42”]Well, now that we have thought about it, and cleared the brain of substances, seems we could only do it if included a large cash payoff at the end if we didn’t end up in jail.

Really wanted to help a friend who likes bikes…[/quote]

I’m really happy that you are available to help me just for passion about bikes!

The reason because I offer money for an help is that it was really necessary for me, and I know my request is particular and need time to be done. It would be just like a present!

I’m a really lover of bikes too, and me and my friends have a forum about scooter Honda Dio: www.hondadio.net :lovestruck:

We love these scooter so much and we spend lot of energy to make something good.
I’d like to show you my project to put back disk brake on my scooter (and it’s the reason couse I need the rims!) but I don’t know how to insert photos!!!

Last but not least: sorry for my english!!! :notworthy: