Looking for Bakery Business Partner (of sorts)

Hi, I hope this doesn’t read like a scam!

I own a small cafe in Taipei that was originally set up as a small bakery & cafe. We’re now heading in a new direction and need the kitchen space cleared out of 3 of the largest baking machinery.

• Six Pan convection oven (3 years old)
  • Single pan deck oven (1.5 years old, used maybe 5 times)
  • 20L Dough mixer (1.5 years old, used less than 20 times)

Due to all three being so relatively new and in pristine condition, it’s a huge shame to sell them off at staggering losses on the 2nd hand market.

Thus, we hope to find someone who is wanting to open up their own bakery or someone looking to expand their business. We are happy to provide the above items in return for baked goods. Consider it an investment to your business.

We also have an Illy Y2 espresso machine up for discussion (1.5 years old)

If interested or you wish to see pictures (or arrange to see things in person) do feel free to send a PM or leave a contact detail.

Thanks so much!
Lucy

1 Like

Are you still keeping the cafe part?

Hello! Yes, I’m keeping the cafe part, and expanding the cooking part of the kitchen, and also bringing in a coffee roaster. My hope is that I can find a baking partner to provide all our needed baked goods, but also give them a retail space option if needed. Going by your name, we’d love to be able to serve some Belgian pies at the shop!

2 Likes

My husband is planning to open up an Austrian bakery&cafe in Taipei. We will move to Taiwan in December this year, but haven’t made any plans yet on when to start business (want to improve Mandarin first). However, this sounds like an interesting opportunity for a soft-launch. Please send me a private message if you want to discuss that further. He also likes to see pictures of your equipment. Looking forward to hearing from you!

That’s so exciting! I’d love to discuss further with you. I’ll get the pictures and dimensions PMed to you later today.

still have the mixer?

Hello! Sorry for the late reply!
The mixer is still available but I’m not in Taipei till next week. If you’re in a rush to view it, I can ask someone to show you. The mixer has been in storage in Xizhi (close to Xizhi Costco) since I made the original post, so that’s where it’ll be available for viewing and pickup.