Looking for long sheets of paper for a play's background

Does anyone know where in Taipei I can find long sheets of paper that could be used for a backdrop/background for a play? I need to buy several sheets of this type of paper (like butcher paper) for my students to draw on for the background for our Christmas play.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

[quote=“browny”]Does anyone know where in Taipei I can find long sheets of paper that could be used for a backdrop/background for a play? I need to buy several sheets of this type of paper (like butcher paper) for my students to draw on for the background for our Christmas play.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance![/quote]
Look for a stationary (sp?) shop (文具店). They sell various sizes and colors of poster paper, cardboard etc. for that very purpose. You’ll find them near schools/universities.

[quote=“browny”]Does anyone know where in Taipei I can find long sheets of paper that could be used for a backdrop/background for a play? I need to buy several sheets of this type of paper (like butcher paper) for my students to draw on for the background for our Christmas play.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance![/quote]

Ikea sells rolls of drawing paper. 47cm wide. you can see it online. And I’ve seen it in the Taiwan stores.

貴陽街二段 Taipei city. This street is just a few blocks south of the Red House Theater in Hsi Mending.
There used to be several paper suppliers on this street. I haven’t been there in over 5 years, but I used to go there to buy the giant sheets of paper and thin card stock that printers and small stationery shops buy and cut down to size. These are wholesalers, so prices are much cheaper than stationery shops. There’s been a lot of urban “renewal” in the area, so I don’t know if the suppliers are still there.