Looking for Michael Gallagher from Australia

Looking for Michael Gallagher from Australia

I found his wallet in a taxi complete with all the essential ID, but you wouldn’t believe how difficult it has been trying to track the guy down. If anyone knows him could you get him to PM me here.

I’ll make this post sticky so it doesn’t disappear straight away.
Please post when you have located this person so I can unstick it.
Thanks.

Btw, please tell us WHERE you found the wallet. What city?

[quote=“brian”]Looking for Michael Gallagher from Australia

I found his wallet in a taxi complete with all the essential ID, but you wouldn’t believe how difficult it has been trying to track the guy down. If anyone knows him could you get him to PM me here.[/quote]
If the wallet has his ARC in, then that will have his work or home address on.

Other ideas - post on Tealit as well. Don’t link back to Forumosa, though, because your post will get deleted.

Or if all else fails give the wallet to the Foreign Affairs Police.

Good for you, by the way. If I were Michael I would be very grateful that you were going to such lengths to get the wallet back to me.

Thanks for the help. I forgot to mention that he’s probably in Taipei. Let’s hope the message gets through to him.

Yes, it does have his ARC in the wallet but the ARC expired last year. I assume that he no longer works for that school any longer or he probably would have renewed his ARC with them. His address is on the ARC so I will drop by tonight and see if he still lives there, but I am worried that he may have moved on.

I got his Mom and Dad’s phone number in Australia from a search online, so will give them a call if nothing else pans out. I am hoping that someone here might just know the guy, which would make things quicker.

Finally, Mike, your cash is still intact so don’t worry!

Poll time, who else thinks that “brian” is really a disgruntled buxiban owner or psycho xiao jie? :astonished:

:laughing: I don’t either, but wth. :laughing:

Yeah. I thought that I might come across that way. This is why I will let him PM me, rather than requesting that anyone give me his personal contact info. After all, he knows that he lost his wallet, and he now he knows that I

This guy smash watermelons? I think I seen him on cable.

No word, so I passed the wallet onto the Australian Rep. Office. They were great and even sent someone out to pick up the wallet to save me the trouble of sending it to them.

Can we leave this thread here for a few more days just in case Michael is still looking for his wallet, and maybe delete it after the weekend?

Thanks.

I hope you took the money out of it first.

how much money was in it? :sunglasses: