Looking for Nudes

Hey

I want to sketch or paint nude models. Does anyone know where I can find a studio that offers such classes?
taramcateeer@hotmail.com

There are some art schools on Heping East Road near Guting MRT station, as you walk toward Shi-Da/NTNU.

You can draw me if you want. I’m always naked under my clothes.

Aren’t we all?

I’m not

A carpace perhaps?

BFM is actually just a pile of clothes, stuffed with cockroaches. Undress him and the individual parts of him would scuttle around on the floor, making an awful mess and scaring the hell out of the neighbours.

Apologies to the OP for the buffoons who hijacked your thread. Maybe try again in the ‘Arts’ forum?

You can draw my dog if you like. He’s always naked. So am I, in the summer, but no posing. Although if you’re female and attractive…

Actually, to be honest, I was interested in this question too, when I came back to Taiwan, I thought I was pretty unemployable, I can’t even teach, so I was wondering what the hell I could do to make a few $NT, I did consider being a model, thought a forienger might be different for them.
Yeah, I know, I’m too fat and ugly and hung like a hamster, and it sounds stupid now. Luckily I never did find anywhere and I did find a “proper” job.

:blush:

It was in the Arts Forum (double posted). I moved it because it was a very specific request.

[quote=“Loretta”]BFM is actually just a pile of clothes, stuffed with cockroaches. Undress him and the individual parts of him would scuttle around on the floor, making an awful mess and scaring the hell out of the neighbours.

Apologies to the OP for the buffoons who hijacked your thread. Maybe try again in the ‘Arts’ forum?

You can draw my dog if you like. He’s always naked. So am I, in the summer, but no posing. Although if you’re female and attractive…[/quote]
Actually, the kinder and gentler Sandman was going to say that even without his clothes, BFM is not naked – he remains cloaked in dignity. :wink:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”].
Yeah, I know, I’m too fat and ugly and hung like a hamster, and it sounds stupid now. Luckily I never did find anywhere and I did find a “proper” job.

:blush:[/quote]

Don’t worry about that, many of the local guys here are also…