Looking for stories about Taiwan

Have you got a story you’d like to share? I am an aspiring writer and I want to write a book about Taiwan. If you are local or foriegn and have any kind of story about Taiwan, and you’d like to share it, write it down and send it to me. All I can promise is that if it gets published, you’ll get to see your name and your story in a book. I can be contacted at prmoore@ms26.hinet.net

what kind of stories?

Aspiring writer or writer? Aspiring professional writer?

Me, I’m an aspiring shagger of nubile 18-year-old girls.

What kind of book are you planning? Perhaps you need to be a little more specific about what kind of stories you want, otherwise you may get stories that don’t fit your unspoken criteria.

You could end up with Taiwan ghost stories, visa problem stories, saw the boss at Carnegies stories, stupid laoban stories, yadda yadda yadda.

Spend some time read through this board. There are lots of stories here. If you see something you like then PM the author of the post.

Do you have a publisher? There was a whole thread somewhere here about getting books published in Taiwan. Perhaps you should read that before you get too far along with your project.

Ummm. You say you want to write, but then you say that its us that should do the writing for you. For free. Interesting concept.

Gee Guys,

You are too cynical. I’m sure the contributing writers will get a discount when they buy the book. :wink:

As far as what kind of stories, any kind are welcome. It doesn’t matter. I’ll be happy to look at anything. Someone asked if had a publisher. NO, I don’t. Right now the book is jusy in the planning stages.