Looking for Taiwanese Father

Good morning sir /mam can you help me finding my father in taiwan my mother is a filipino my mother work in taiwan and she’s been pregnant and I need to know my real father she’s work in year 1998 to 1999 my mother’s name is Dana Jane Niñal Mañada
And when my mother arrive in the Philippines she already pregnant of me can you help me to news about my father please my mother left me since when I was a new born baby its been 20 years please help me sir I just know about my father and im 20 years old I really need to know him my mother is far away from me I dont a connection to my mother I ask my mother about my real father but gets mad and not telling me my mother abandoned me I live in my aunt I really need to find my father because I never felt a love in parents thankyou I hope you can help me

2 Likes

I really hope someone can help with some ideas. Maybe below copy-edit helps people understand a bit easier:

1 Like

did you ask to TECO on her ARC and work permit? I don’t know whether they keep her details, but they might.

1 Like

I dont know sir Im just trying my best to find my father, I just want to feel to be love on parents

2 Likes

Thankyou sir

Wishing you find the love you seek

2 Likes

Thankyou

To start with best to contact the Taiwanese embassy in the Philippines which for political reasons is called the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in the Philippines (https://www.roc-taiwan.org/ph_en/index.html). They sure should be able to point you in the right direction and they all speak English which some of the government officials here might not.

Please however be aware that due to the coronavirus the Taiwanese embassy in the Philippines might not be fully working at the moment.

GOOD LUCK!

5 Likes

Thankyou so much

You might also be able to compel your mother by court in the Philippines to disclose the name of your father. However, if this is possible or not under Philippine law and likely to be successful you need to check with a Philippine lawyer. The rules and regulations on this vary from country to country

1 Like

I have a picture of my mother how can I ask for help

Hi Angelica. Do you know if your father knows about you? Did your mother ever tell him she had a daughter by him?

If your father doesn’t know about you, and you find him and tell him who you are, the information may come as a great shock to him. He may not be prepared to love you right away. He may not want to acknowledge you at all, especially if he already has another family. This could be very heartbreaking for you. Are you prepared for this possibility?

6 Likes

Im ready whatever happens and if he dont believe me theirs an DNA

2 Likes

I just wanting to see him i’ll be happy

1 Like

Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Thankyou

1 Like