Looking for visa help and advice!

:laughing: I 've been living in Bangkok in Thailand. I am going to Taiwan next month and I will go there by tourist visa and get an application form at the language center for studying. I want to know that if I want to change to the student visas, is it possible? What documentation is required? If I go by the tourist visas for 2 months then can I study and also work part time at a restaurant??

Some advice would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help,