Looking to buy Klipsch headset. Want to try it first though

Hello,

I’ve heard of good reviews of the Klipsch Image S4i headset. However, it’s around USD 50 or NT1500. A bit pricey for a headset but I would not hesitate to buy it if it’s really good. Do you know any place where I can perhaps try it on first before buying? Thanks.

This place has a lot of headphones with many available to try. I’d ask there:

hifi.com.tw/adm_root/index.php

音悅音響台北店 100 台北市中正區重慶南路二段59號1F
TEL:(02)2392-8558;(02)2392-8832 侯芬:0935-867090 FAX:(02)2392-8865

1F, 59 Chongqing S Rd, Sec 2

[quote=“tainoy”]Hello,

I’ve heard of good reviews of the Klipsch Image S4i headset. However, it’s around USD 50 or NT1500. A bit pricey for a headset but I would not hesitate to buy it if it’s really good. Do you know any place where I can perhaps try it on first before buying? Thanks.[/quote]

I had the 1st version S4i and it lasted 2 years. Just ordered the new S4I tangle-free version from Amazon at 88USD for the spouse. Steap - but worth the price. Good balanced sound, but over-modulates when Bass is too deep.
I got myself the AKG K375’s at Comply foam buds. BEST-EVER earbuds ever had. 121 dB - extreme range. You should try those. No distortion waht so ever. Eargasm all the way

There are 2 stores in Gunghua PC center which sell - let try plenty of earbuds. 1 is on the 2nd the other on the 3rd floor.
Note that ALL imported buds / headphones are overpriced here.

Iv been thinking of a good headfone. I like the BOSE one that covers the ears but its still 139 dollars at Frys (not the noise cancelling one which costs like 250 dollars).

But then i tried 3 different YAMAHA over the ears headfones. The best was the 500 dollar one (not unexpected) followed by the 250 dollar one , then the 150 dollar one. The last one was comparable to the BOSE one

Still not sure i want to drop that kind of money. IF i did, I think i would get the BOSE one. These are all made in China by the way.

I tried the Klipsch S4 and was not impressed. I listen to rock/techno/house. Instead I bought the Nuforce NE-700X. Much better than S4.

The best store I found for trying out and buying (great prices and lowest) is on 開封街一段. It’s near ximending. The nearest intersection is 台3線 / 開封街一段 / 開封街二段, Zhongzheng District

Believe me, I’ve looked for stores and I found one over there that is the best. You can try out all headphones and earphones.